We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BrittonJeanSpears

Do Y'all Remember That "Time Traveler" Who Said All The Pop Stars And Celebrities Would Engage In A World War?

7 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I guess the time traveler isn't very famous here 

He had a hit 70 page thread about his claims in either 2015 or 2016. :decisions: But as is the case with pretty much any thread pre-2017 in the Britney section, it's likely been DELETED. :icant2: 

It was about how Taylor Swift and Beyoncé used their power and influence to cause a Third World War. Taylor Swift was an internationally wanted war criminal and Beyoncé had been beheaded for her crimes. :hahaha: Meanwhile, Britney and Katy (of all people) were the leaders of the rebellion. Britney's 10th album was known as Album X, released in 2021 and revolutionized the world. Made Britney one of music's most powerful figures again. Meanwhile Katy had bared her soul and gone acoustic and whatnot and also became one of music's most powerful figures alongside Britney and Rihanna.

Meanwhile, Madonna and Gaga were extremely powerful political figures advocating for less war and more peace and whatnot.

Literally like 20+ pages were of us users asking this guy what different celebrities were doing during the war. :angietea: It was actually extremely entertaining.

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He had a hit 70 page thread about his claims in either 2015 or 2016. :decisions: But as is the case with pretty much any thread pre-2017 in the Britney section, it's likely been DELETED. :icant2: 

It was about how Taylor Swift and Beyoncé used their power and influence to cause a Third World War. Taylor Swift was an internationally wanted war criminal and Beyoncé had been beheaded for her crimes. :hahaha: Meanwhile, Britney and Katy (of all people) were the leaders of the rebellion. Britney's 10th album was known as Album X, released in 2021 and revolutionized the world. Made Britney one of music's most powerful figures again. Meanwhile Katy had bared her soul and gone acoustic and whatnot and also became one of music's most powerful figures alongside Britney and Rihanna.

Meanwhile, Madonna and Gaga were extremely powerful political figures advocating for less war and more peace and whatnot.

Literally like 20+ pages were of us users asking this guy what different celebrities were doing during the war. :angietea: It was actually extremely entertaining.

So so cool (Y)

I would defo want to read about it

I have noticed that some threads are in Google search even if they are not in our site's search.

But yeah... with Yumjaël I don't get much on Google sadly :/

2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

So so cool (Y)

I would defo want to read about it

I have noticed that some threads are in Google search even if they are not in our site's search.

But yeah... with Yumjaël I don't get much on Google sadly :/

It was a thread called "Please Post Photos of Britney" or "Post Photos of Britney". And the OP was about how he was from 2030, and was aiming to connect with 2005's internet, not 2015. (IDK how he could physically be in 2030 and digitally connect to 2005, but whatever.)

Oddly enough, now that I think about the sh!t he said about Beyoncé and Katy's futures... It seems to sync up with Lemonade and Witness, respectively. :umomg: 

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yeah, that one reply is all that's on this site anymore because it was over in General... :icant2: I can't with so many iconic threads being deleted instead of moved or stored.

Ikr? Interesting things happen on Exhale. And I am sure that in the past even more interesting things happened. More troll threads etc. Nowadays it seems so boring, it can't be that it was always so.

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It was a thread called "Please Post Photos of Britney" or "Post Photos of Britney". And the OP was about how he was from 2030, and was aiming to connect with 2005's internet, not 2015. (IDK how he could physically be in 2030 and digitally connect to 2005, but whatever.)

Oddly enough, now that I think about the sh!t he said about Beyoncé and Katy's futures... It seems to sync up with Lemonade and Witness, respectively. :umomg: 

Beyonce to be beheaded? :giggleney: Sounds fun.

2 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

Ikr? Interesting things happen on Exhale. And I am sure that in the past even more interesting things happened. More troll threads etc. Nowadays it seems so boring, it can't be that it was always so.

Read those two comments. LMAO Exhale has only recently been boring. :queenflopga: Mostly because Britney now is.

i remember Yumjael and that iconic thread! He kept mentioning colours like a white side and a black side in the war didn't he? and when questioned about why he couldn't search google he said the internet was destroyed and the only website he could find was exhale :ricackle: 

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:girlwhat: