We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

What's on Your Bucket List?

13 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yes... the taste is not for everyone (it is a LITTLE bitter kind of grainy), but I like it as "grainy" porridge (when I had it done, there were still small small grains)... I think it is good when the "porridge" is a little in the water, then it is not too dry. I guess then it is in its own sauce, kinda.

Of course maybe there is even a better way to do it.

I also didn't rinse it!!

I would put the disclaimer in the end that maybe it is a little risky to try. Not everyone will like.

haha well I guess I'll never know until I try though right? 

36 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I should take your healthy eating side as an inspiration and eat more fruits and veggies too. I am also considering buying a juicer or a blender. 

I usually buy the ordinary kind of bananas. But yesterday I also bought a true organic banana. Man, the quality difference was even bigger than the price difference :)

Yeah, amaranth feels good today too (Y) 

But quinoa is damn pricey in my country. Although, maybe it is worth the price.

I have a juicer and blender both, I LOVE the juicer but to be honest the blender is more practical. It's easier to use/clean. A lot of prep time for the juicer and it's tough to clean. 

Myles, fruits and veggies are such a key for a healthy diet :) we should have a health tip thread here in general! People can give healthy diet/ excercise tips! 

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I have a juicer and blender both, I LOVE the juicer but to be honest the blender is more practical. It's easier to use/clean. A lot of prep time for the juicer and it's tough to clean. 

Myles, fruits and veggies are such a key for a healthy diet :) we should have a health tip thread here in general! People can give healthy diet/ excercise tips! 

Yes, this kind of thread would be so cool and it would give off a beautiful vibe if our pop culture forum had a health thread pinned lol

What do you mean by  "myles"?

And thanks for saying this, I will research more about the juicer and blender and maybe it will really help me decide to buy a blender.

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yes, this kind of thread would be so cool and it would give off a beautiful vibe if our pop culture forum had a health thread pinned lol

What do you mean by  "myles"?

And thanks for saying this, I will research more about the juicer and blender and maybe it will really help me decide to buy a blender.

Not sure why that auto corrected to Myles, I'm not exactly sure what it was supposed to be now:ohnoney:

All of the happy ever afters of course (marriage, family, etc) 

but the most recent one I can't wait for is visit Cedar Point. I just love rollercoasters and my dream job is getting paid to test them but I don't think that exists. :otears: