We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

What's on Your Bucket List?

I know there's a lot of people that think bucket lists are stupid but I for one think it's really quite awesome to set goals for yourself and to fantasize a bit. :mhm:

So, do you have any specific things on your bucket list? What do you want to accomplish before you kick the bucket i.e. die? :queenriri:

A few of mine:

1) Find my dream husband and raise, ideally, 3 children (I've even thought of kids' names).

2) See Britney live (yes, I know, TRAGIC).

3) Go scuba diving (I know this is one of the biggest BL clichés but the ocean fascinates me).

4) Drive down a rainy, night-time London street in a taxi while listening to Lily Allen's "LDN" (this is much more specific, I'm sure it sounds better in my head than it does on paper BUT I had a daydream about this and I want it to one day become a reality. :mhm:

On ‎22‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 7:54 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

A few of mine:

1) Find my dream husband and raise, ideally, 3 children (I've even thought of kids' names).

2) See Britney live (yes, I know, TRAGIC).

3) Go scuba diving (I know this is one of the biggest BL clichés but the ocean fascinates me).

4) Drive down a rainy, night-time London street in a taxi while listening to Lily Allen's "LDN" (this is much more specific, I'm sure it sounds better in my head than it does on paper BUT I had a daydream about this and I want it to one day become a reality. :mhm:

The first two are the same for me also :otears: Maybe not the kids cause I'm bad with children and I want my time alone but we'll have to wait and see :mhm:

I want to get my body to a state where i'm happy with it (working on this one)

Wanna travel a lot tbh, would like to visit a lot of places and visit them with someone I love and loves me :otears:

Lily Allen and LDN are flawless btw, that's a great goal :D but I don't want 22 to become my reality :otears:

I like setting short term goals. Achieving them makes me want to try more and more to improve my life

ATM my bucket list has:

Making my relationship with my boyfriend better everyday

Pass at least 20 uni subjects till next September

Buy a new car (mine is too big for the city. Parking can be a nightmare)

Update my wardrobe (I lost almost 40KG since May 2016)

Keep working on my body until I find myself hot

43 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

beat Donkey Kong 64! 

I wonder... is the game infamous for its difficulty / length or something? Know it's a classic but I'm not sure since the 64 was a bit before my time and the Nintendo consoles were never and still aren't a big thing in Eastern Europe. :blaughing: 

18 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I wonder... is the game infamous for its difficulty / length or something? Know it's a classic but I'm not sure since the 64 was a bit before my time and the Nintendo consoles were never and still aren't a big thing in Eastern Europe. :blaughing: 

I think it definetly has a reputation, mainly for being a 'collectathon' but it was a big open word game with different massive levels, 6 different characters and challenging boss battles. I had SO much fun when I was younger with it, it truly was a great game no matter how repetitious it was at times. 

N64 before your time, how old are you? I'm so sorry to hear that honestly, because N64 is the king of video game systems and always will be. Anyone who disagrees with that statement is a :flop::tiffsmoke:

:cuteidk:

I'm in my final year at university, so really this year I just want to do well and graduate with ideally a 2:1. I got a 2:1 last year so I'm on the right track, as long as I do well in my assignments/exams and my dissertation. (I'm studying journalism for anyone wondering)

Also I need to pass 100wpm shorthand and all my NCTJ (google it) exams so I can get my diploma (which I get alongside my degree)

I want to keep in shape as well. I find it really hard to eat healthy, especially at university. My university's gym is really expensive though so I haven't signed up for it (it's like £40 a month or something). So I deffo need to find some easy workout regimes for beginners or something. Once I finish uni in May next year, I'd like to either go swimming more or join my local gym, I'll have more time too as I won't be living at uni in the week. 

Do some more travelling, hopefully I can go on holiday next summer. I deserve a break after I complete this year. I haven't been abroad since 2014. 

Find a good job, doing my internship atm is helping me to gain experience for working in a journalistic environment and I've already written an article that's been published online (if anyone wants to see it let me know I'll send you the link). Hopefully I can find more opportunities to write, or even after I graduate getting a sort term/part time job in a different field. It's just hard for me to work when I live at uni in the week, and come home in the weekend. I did a summer job last summer (2016) but I didn't enjoy it and didn't get paid much. I've already been given opportunities to apply for trainee schemes to the Daily Mail or The Sun which I'm thinking about. My uni is hosting a careers fair next Tuesday as well. 

Learn to drive. I'm 21 next month and I still don't know how to drive. I didn't do driving lessons because I wanted to focus on my studies first, once I graduate I might think about learning to drive and then hopefully getting my own car.

See Britney live again. I haven't been able to go to POM, so hopefully she can come back to my city soon and do another show here. I know she did for Apple Music fest last year, but you had to enter to win tickets and I didn't win any :crying2: 

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

On my short-term (and possibly long-term) list there is at least one item I can think of right away:

To eat healthier

Me too lol. I eat too much chocolate. And I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with my mum and we're going to eat burgers and milkshakes. Although I didn't eat chocolate today haha. I did have a hot chocolate though at lunch, not sure if that counts or not. :lostney:

9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I think it definetly has a reputation, mainly for being a 'collectathon' but it was a big open word game with different massive levels, 6 different characters and challenging boss battles. I had SO much fun when I was younger with it, it truly was a great game no matter how repetitious it was at times. 

N64 before your time, how old are you? I'm so sorry to hear that honestly, because N64 is the king of video game systems and always will be. Anyone who disagrees with that statement is a :flop::tiffsmoke:

:cuteidk:

18! The PS1 and PS2 were my prime! :blaughing: Though I'm a total slut for Nintendo nowadays. Go figure! :flawless:

Just now, Isla. said:

Me too lol. I eat too much chocolate. And I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with my mum and we're going to eat burgers and milkshakes. Although I didn't eat chocolate today haha. I did have a hot chocolate though at lunch, not sure if that counts or not. :lostney:

I eat way too much cakes looool and sometimes I just grab a small snack like a Snickers bar, but I do that too much. 

But yesterday I bought amaranth for the first time in my life. It seems like a very healthy food, they say that Mayans ate it as a staple. When I just cooked it yesterday in pure water and then ate it - damn, I felt good! Today I ruined it, I tried to fry them and while the taste wasn't TOO bad, I didn't felt good eating it at all. 

Amaranth+Used+by+Aztecs+and+Mayans+of+Me

51SYspdI6PL._SX355_.jpg

Question to the big circle - what is your recommendation on a healthy food that is perhaps more uncommon? :) 

12 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I eat way too much cakes looool and sometimes I just grab a small snack like a Snickers bar, but I do that too much. 

But yesterday I bought amaranth for the first time in my life. It seems like a very healthy food, they say that Mayans ate it as a staple. When I just cooked it yesterday in pure water and then ate it - damn, I felt good! Today I ruined it, I tried to fry them and while the taste wasn't TOO bad, I didn't felt good eating it at all. 

Amaranth+Used+by+Aztecs+and+Mayans+of+Me

51SYspdI6PL._SX355_.jpg

Question to the big circle - what is your recommendation on a healthy food that is perhaps more uncommon? :) 

Oh interesting, what does it taste like? Sounds savoury. Don't really know of any unusual foods that are healthy I guess. 

22 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

18! The PS1 and PS2 were my prime! :blaughing: Though I'm a total slut for Nintendo nowadays. Go figure! :flawless:

Omg!! If you could ever get your hands on an N64, do it! Or maybe some of the games will be put on the eshop for switch/3ds at some point. But it had a great library. I love Nintendo too, I am not big on Sony/Xbox. I did love the PS2 though! 

19 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I eat a lot of veggies/fruits. Starting your day with pure fruit is a great way to feel amazing and get lots of energy (the juicier, the better. Extra hydrating! 

Quinoa is another healthy food, similar to the one you posted above! Also chia/hemp seeds! 

Unfortunately, I ruin all my healthiness by balancing it out with pizza, French fries, and chocolate:britdrown:

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Oh interesting, what does it taste like? Sounds savoury. Don't really know of any unusual foods that are healthy I guess. 

I guess the best I can describe it is nutty. To be fair, it didn't even taste as good to eat as it FELT so good and fresh in terms of bodily sensations and I felt happiness emerge eating it. But for me it didn't taste bad either. It is not like eating a bad-tasting medicine. Still, it felt like a natural medicine. The package says among other things that it contains lycine what gives energy, hinders aging and makes one more durable.

I am currently boiling it again and I can update afterwards if I felt good again, but I am quite sure I will. 

8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Omg!! If you could ever get your hands on an N64, do it! Or maybe some of the games will be put on the eshop for switch/3ds at some point. But it had a great library. I love Nintendo too, I am not big on Sony/Xbox. I did love the PS2 though! 

I eat a lot of veggies/fruits. Starting your day with pure fruit is a great way to feel amazing and get lots of energy (the juicier, the better. Extra hydrating! 

Quinoa is another healthy food, similar to the one you posted above! Also chia/hemp seeds! 

Unfortunately, I ruin all my healthiness by balancing it out with pizza, French fries, and chocolate:britdrown:

I should take your healthy eating side as an inspiration and eat more fruits and veggies too. I am also considering buying a juicer or a blender. 

I usually buy the ordinary kind of bananas. But yesterday I also bought a true organic banana. Man, the quality difference was even bigger than the price difference :)

Yeah, amaranth feels good today too (Y) 

But quinoa is damn pricey in my country. Although, maybe it is worth the price.

17 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I guess the best I can describe it is nutty. To be fair, it didn't even taste as good to eat as it FELT so good and fresh in terms of bodily sensations and I felt happiness emerge eating it. But for me it didn't taste bad either. It is not like eating a bad-tasting medicine. Still, it felt like a natural medicine. The package says among other things that it contains lycine what gives energy, hinders aging and makes one more durable.

I am currently boiling it again and I can update afterwards if I felt good again, but I am quite sure I will. 

Maybe I'll have to give it a try then, sounds good :) 

Just now, Isla. said:

Maybe I'll have to give it a try then, sounds good :) 

Yes... the taste is not for everyone (it is a LITTLE bitter kind of grainy), but I like it as "grainy" porridge (when I had it done, there were still small small grains)... I think it is good when the "porridge" is a little in the water, then it is not too dry. I guess then it is in its own sauce, kinda.

Of course maybe there is even a better way to do it.

I also didn't rinse it!!

I would put the disclaimer in the end that maybe it is a little risky to try. Not everyone will like.