We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
I am Max.

If Im Dancing playing at Toronto radio

3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Don't act like you weren't one of this Bad-Tasteney fans predicting "Slumber Party" as the new 'Hot line blink":whitney::foh:

I hadn't even heard Glory when SP came out. I expected it to do well when the video got good reviews and the song started to rise on radio. It wouldn't have been the next Hotline Bling, but, with promo, it would've gone somewhere. If I'm Having A Seizure and Private Sh!t would flop no matter how hard she promoted. :whitney:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I hadn't even heard Glory when SP came out. I expected it to do well when the video got good reviews and the song started to rise on radio. It wouldn't have been the next Hotline Bling, but, with promo, it would've gone somewhere. If I'm Having A Seizure and Private Sh!t would flop no matter how hard she promoted. :whitney:

All we do know is that Slumber Party didn't go nowhere with a cool video and decent promo performances at national radio shows.

"Priviate Show" "If I'm dancing" and "Better" are just better songs. :liberatedaf:

1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

All we do know is that Slumber Party didn't go nowhere with a cool video and decent promo performances at national radio shows.

"Priviate Show" "If I'm dancing" and "Better" are just better songs. :liberatedaf:

National radio shows? :tiffcackle: That's not promo. Live televised performances are promo. The song was actually rising on radio at one point.

Private Show and If I'm Dancing better songs than Slumber Party? :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

National radio shows? :tiffcackle: That's not promo. Live televised performances are promo. The song was actually rising on radio at one point.

Private Show and If I'm Dancing better songs than Slumber Party? :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

Years from now, Britney is going to give Slumber Party the "Kill the Lights" treatment when she decides songs for her future setlists. I wouldn't be surprised she randomly started performing Private Show or  If I'm Dancing like she did with Freakshow. :urite:

9 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Years from now, Britney is going to give Slumber Party the "Kill the Lights" treatment when she decides songs for her future setlists. I wouldn't be surprised she randomly started performing Private Show or  If I'm Dancing like she did with Freakshow. :urite:

Sure she will. :tiffcackle:

4 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That's the radio that played Glory in full once and they play lots of Shakira songs as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it was managed by stans.

No its not. It was either KIIS 92.5 or VIRGIN 99.9 but it was NOT "HITS 93" 

I live in Toronto and I've never even heard of this station.

4 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Imagine being this delusional :tiffdrink:

4 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Kill The Lights? That isn’t even a single. It was a fan video that won a contest. :weusay: