We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

The Pussycat Dolls Deny Prostitution And Drug Claims

"We cannot stand behind false allegations."

The Pussycat Dolls issue a statement denying allegations made by a former self-proclaimed member.

Kaya Jones says she was once a member of the Pussycat Dolls and walked away from a multi-million dollar recording contract because the girls were being sexualized and fed drugs. Read all of the accusations here.

PCD creator Robin Antin has gone on the record and denied Jones' claims. She says Jones' statements are "disgusting, ridiculous lies" and believes she is using the news of the reunion as a platform to promote herself. More on that here as well.

The Pussycat Dolls have also issued an official statement. They, too, reject Kaya's claims. Read it below:
"The Pussycat Dolls has always and will always stand for female empowerment and sisterhood. We stand in solidarity with all women who have bravely spoken publicly of their horrific experiences of abuse, harassment and exploitation," their letter begins. "However, we cannot stand behind false allegations towards other group members partaking in activities that simply did not take place."

"To liken our professional roles in The Pussycat Dolls to a prostitution ring not only undermines everything we worked hard to achieve for all those years but also takes the spotlight off the millions of victims who are speaking up and being heard loud and clear around the world. While we were not aware of Kaya’s experiences that allegedly took place during her short time working with us, before the group signed a recording contract, we can firmly testify that we were not privy to any misconduct taking place around us. If Kaya experienced something we are unaware of then we fully encourage her to get the help she needs andare here to support her.

Since its inception, The Pussycat Dolls and founder Robin Antin have supported and empowered women from all walks of life to flourish in their careers. Should any member or associate allude to any form of abuse or harassment whatsoever, it will be taken very seriously and investigated.

We truly wish Kaya the best and hope she gets the help she deserves."

Jones responded by calling Antin a "predator" and cautions the media not to "discredit the victim."

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

3 hours ago, Gossip Girl said:

I bet most of the members here have been photographed yachting.

I hope no one actually believes their denial...

Most girl stars post that yatching stuff right to their own Instagram. I don't think that's a PCD thing, I think any starlet who does that choses to do it on their own.

It is funny tho that they post those pics and think we don't know what they are lol

On 20/10/2017 at 5:39 AM, CrAzAY said:

Most girl stars post that yatching stuff right to their own Instagram. I don't think that's a PCD thing, I think any starlet who does that choses to do it on their own.

It is funny tho that they post those pics and think we don't know what they are lol

Exactly, if you're a girl star, it is only expected that some filthy-rich creep will notice you and will offer you cash for a transactional relationship. It's prostitution if you really think about it, luxury prostitution. You're just a more expensive whore.