We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kelly Clarkson Has A Hit On Her Hands With “Meaning Of Life”: Listen

Kelly is the meaning of life.

Kelly Clarkson is the meaning of life.

It's officially a great day. Kelly Clarkson has unleashed her album title track, "Meaning Of Life," and it's soul on steroids.

When you hold me, I finally see / When you say love," she sings on the soaring mid-tempo. "I know what it means / I was broke down so alone in the dark / Until you showed me the light (baby)."

"'Meaning of Life’ is the song that started this entire project," Clarkson said of the track. "The vibe, soul and message of this song was very critical to show other writers and producers of the new direction we were taking."

Listen to the high flying song below:

Meaning of Life the album drops on October 27 via Atlantic Records.

Thoughts on "Meaning Of Life?" Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I love her voice, but I'm not feeling this song. It's so redundant. I hate when the chorus is just the same line or word repeated over and over again. There are just a few songs that can actually make that work, but this isn't one of them.

9 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

I love her voice, but I'm not feeling this song. It's so redundant. I hate when the chorus is just the same line or word repeated over and over again. There are just a few songs that can actually make that work, but this isn't one of them.

Completely disagree!

I think this is the song of her career and the best vocal she’s ever done! It just sounds career defining and extremely Grammy worthy in my opinion!

I don’t find it redundant either. I actually really like it and think it sounds absolutely incredible!!

Kelly SLAYYYYYYED this!!!

I LOVE IT. October 27th can't come fast enough, everything released from the album thus far is amazing. I'm so impressed with Kelly, she's 15 years into her career and her voice just keeps getting better (which I didn't think was even possible). 

Also, sounds like Kelly followed her own advice:

tenor.gif

21 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

What song of hers has better vocals though? This honestly is my favorite vocal of hers thus far. She just OWNS it in my opinion!

Oh my god. :gaspney: She already performed this live, and the vocals actually blow the studio version out of the water: