We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Charlie Puth Flies High In The “How Long” Video

Defying gravity.

Charlie Puth defies gravity in his new music video for "How Long."

Puth traverses buildings and manipulates gravity in his head spinning new clip. He might look innocent in his tailored suit and shiny shoes as he Hotline Blings his way down a deserted city street, but he's no angel.

On "How Long," Puth himself trying to explain why he cheated on his girl. "I'll admit, I was wrong / What else can I say, girl," he sings over an infectious clap and soaring falsetto background vocals. "Can't you break my head and not my heart / I was drunk, I was gone / But don't make it right / But promise there were no feelings involved." She's not buying it. "She said 'Boy, tell me honestly / Was it real or just for show?' She said 'Save your apologies' / Baby, I just gotta know."

Watch the polished video below.

Thoughts on the "How Long" video? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

He's ugly and basic.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
3 hours ago, Andrew. said:

Are you always negative?:wyd:

Most of the time, yes. :angietea:

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I find him hotter than Shawn Mendes. But thats not saying much since I don't find Shawn hot and kind of annoying. :weusay:

For me it's the complete opposite actually. Shawn is such a hottie. :idkney:

59 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

his music has been so good, I love this :Lshark:

less is more usually, I love the fact he keeps it low-key.

go listen justin bieber I guess

Justin is even more basic though. :wtfdidusay:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

I thought he was cute until he made that unfortunate mockery of Britney shaving her head. :tiffdrink:

I didn't know about this. He might be a jerk but I still think he's really handsome. 

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I find him hotter than Shawn Mendes. But thats not saying much since I don't find Shawn hot and kind of annoying. :weusay:

j9r6Y.gif

Lol just put in Shawn's name haha.

It's obviously a question of taste but I'm kinda objective when I say SM is fucking hot and perfect!^^ CP is like the quirky, cute, funny cousin of your best friend. Not bad, but far from hot...

On 10/19/2017 at 12:37 PM, britney_rocks said:

Until I read this post, I hadn't realized that I was honestly under the assumption that Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth were the same person. It sounds really stupid because I've heard both of their names in passing, and they are clearly different, but neither are really on my radar and so whatever music I have heard from either one and/or both, I must have just developed into this general amalgam of a young, male artist in my mind. :orangu: