We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Julia Michaels Jumps On Remix Of Bloodpop And Justin Bieber’s “Friends”

Doesn't have to end.

Julia Michaels now has a feature with Justin Bieber.

Bloodpop is refreshing his song with vocals from the "Issues" singer. It makes complete sense – she co-wrote the track with the producer, Justin Bieber (allegedly) and her songwriting partner in crime, Justin Tranter.

There's nothing unexpected here. Julia's vocals interpolate with the Biebs. I'll bet money on it she recorded the entire track as a demo and handed it over to JB at one point for him to lay his vocals down. I love Julia, and Nervous System is seriously great, but Bieber's chilled breathy vocals on this just works better.

Stream beginning at midnight:

Thoughts on the remix? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

12 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

but Bieber's chilled breathy vocals on this just works better.

I know right! His vocals on this song are everything. They evoke such melencoly emotion and they're soft but strong at the same time. Julia, I like her but she should not "duet" with him, her vocals sound weak comparatively. (I agree these are prob her demo vocals btw) it's amazing that he heard that demo and turned the song into what it is. 

If Justin would have promo'd this just a tiny bit, I think it would have smashed. There's no denying it's a good pop song. 

Why cant britney and other justin do the things I want them to do!  Very frustrating.

:nochillbrit: