We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Was Just In The Recording Studio With DJ White Shadow

Hits are being made.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Hits are being made.

We know Lady Gaga is teaming up with DJ White Shadow for her new album, a followup to 2016's Joanne, and it's in the works as we speak(!!!).

The pop star previously confirmed his role in a birthday note she wrote him: “Happy Birthday to my favorite producer and friend. I love you. Can’t wait to write this next album together,” it read.

Related:
DJ White Shadow Teases Lady Gaga ‘ARTPOP’ Era Track “Tea”: Listen

Since Gaga postponed the European leg of the Joanne tour (she has since rescheduled), the singer has been holed up in the studio with DJWS, including Wednesday night (Oct. 18). Gaga shared a couple of snaps on her Instagram, and she's looking really great.

If you didn't believe music can heal, check out Gaga's new pics up top.

Are YOU excited for Gaga's new album? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Well, RedOne did Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I Could Die.

Telephone Darkchild and Fernando Garibay did Dance In The Dark.

RedOne come on :urite:

I wonder if they had a falling out? 

They created such great work together 

29 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I wonder if they had a falling out? 

They created such great work together 

As far as i remember, yes, but they made music together before the Joanne album, only one of his demos made the cut.

Tbh i think she made enough different music (Jazz, Country) she should go back to Pop, but i highly doubt it that it will be that great any longer.

4 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

As far as i remember, yes, but they made music together before the Joanne album, only one of his demos made the cut.

Tbh i think she made enough different music (Jazz, Country) she should go back to Pop, but i highly doubt it that it will be that great any longer.

Gaga has the passion and ambition to make huge pop songs again. 

She just needs to get inspired by something and go for it. 

Her first two albums where her only solid pop albums but I have faith in her. Idk why but I do.

8 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Well, RedOne did Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I Could Die.

Telephone Darkchild and Fernando Garibay did Dance In The Dark.

RedOne come on :urite:

I love redone and all but his sound doesn't work in 2018 :ehum: Gaga brought the best out of redone but i dont think she can do it in 2017/2018. He never evolves and his production stays bland. I love his work with Gaga but she would flop if she worked with him again. She needs to work with Mark Ronson like she did with Joanne but instead release more disco radio friendly music. Mark Ronson can make a hit. DJWS produced The Cure which was great so I'm not complaining.

9 hours ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

I love redone and all but his sound doesn't work in 2018 :ehum: Gaga brought the best out of redone but i dont think she can do it in 2017/2018. He never evolves and his production stays bland. I love his work with Gaga but she would flop if she worked with him again. She needs to work with Mark Ronson like she did with Joanne but instead release more disco radio friendly music. Mark Ronson can make a hit. DJWS produced The Cure which was great so I'm not complaining.

I like the cure but for Gaga it's very basic. How do we know redone doesn't work? He hasn't done anything with her in ages really minus a song