We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Sneak Away To The Philippines! Manila Is Opening A Britney-Themed Ramen Cafe

i'll take the toxic dish with thai spices  and chicken for the meat choice, the unusual you dim sims on the side .  i'll also get the overprotected fries with cheese and gravy.

oh i'll also have the born to make me happy orange juice. what will you guys order?? 

23 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Idk if i should feel excited or embarrassed. This is so random :embarrassney::hype: if it does open i'll most likely visit it and post pics in here :tiffanynod:

don't feel embarrassed, just see it for what it is.its funny in many ways. if it opens get pics asap before brinny's team shuts it down giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Itachi said:

Idk if i should feel excited or embarrassed. This is so random :embarrassney::hype: if it does open i'll most likely visit it and post pics in here :tiffanynod:

I think it's cute and I love ramen that much that I cannot quit it. Never have I been in such a place and I'm almost jealous. :)  Waiting for pics tbh.

On 10/18/2017 at 2:37 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is a really cool idea, i hope that the cafe staff dresses up in iconic Britney costumes. And you know that they'll be playing her music non-stop, so this is awesome!

Finally slumber party, Toms diner, and make me will hit #1 somewhere 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Team Britney needs all the coins. I bet if team Britney finds out and doesn't get 99% of the profit they will close it 

Honestly, they could have something good  if this is successful- and if they’re streaming her music in the stores that’s also awesome. Have the restaraunt scented by her perfumes and britney comes in to promote her next product/era

she’s still massive in Asia, milk that. The Toxic Latte and piece of me noodles sound good rn

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Honestly, they could have something good  if this is successful- and if they’re streaming her music in the stores that’s also awesome. Have the restaraunt scented by her perfumes and britney comes in to promote her next product/era

she’s still massive in Asia, milk that. The Toxic Latte and piece of me noodles sound good rn

That's too much work for them.