We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Pulls A Beyonce, No Longer Giving Interviews

10 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

you guys are all fucking psychos :tiffcackle:

all she's doing is trying to build hype for the album. she's ditching the classic form of promo (performances, interviews, press, etc) and using mystery to keep people speculating, which keeps people talking. whoever's behind her marketing campaign is a modern genius

Unless it backfires and her album doesn't sell as well as expected. Either way it will be interesting to see how this "era" turns out. 

1 minute ago, JChristian said:

Unless it backfires and her album doesn't sell as well as expected. Either way it will be interesting to see how this "era" turns out. 

My prediction: Watch it sell 3-4 million copies, which is pretty darn good by today's music standards. :orangu:

18 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Think I read somewhere she's already racked 600k preorders... not confirmed though, but her last 3 albums have all opened with 1M+

she's getting more annoying, ungrateful and pretentious by the day, juvenile whiny little bitch. she also cares too much what others think. some artists have actually gone through very heavy sh!t while the world was bullying them and you dont hear them whining about it in such a highschool fashion. 

She is going to slay. I hate her but she knows what she is doing. 

Ppl are annoyed with her so they don't want to see her face or hear from her. Smart move. 

Pop music is in shambles with all the lazy ppl so ppl are craving new pop music. I bet first week with sell 2 million 

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She is going to slay. I hate her but she knows what she is doing. 

Ppl are annoyed with her so they don't want to see her face or hear from her. Smart move. 

Pop music is in shambles with all the lazy ppl so ppl are craving new pop music. I bet first week with sell 2 million 

Nothing guaranteed

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Nothing guaranteed

Bookmark me it will be over 1 million for sure, nearing 2 million. 

I think her music is pretty lame and I like almost all the pop girls. Her fanbase is the stronger ever to come about