We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Justin Timberlake Reportedly Had To Sign A Non-Nudity Clause To Perform At The Super Bowl

You can't make this ish up... or can you?

You can't make this ish up... or can you?

Justin Timberlake is basically confirmed to headline the 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show. All we need is an official announcement from the NFL. They're probably waiting for the buzz to die down before a final answer. This new report from the ever-reliable (kidding) RadarOnline adds fuel to the speculation fire.

They're claiming the NFL had JT sign a non-nudity clause in his Super Bowl contract. You know why, but Radar's source (it's always a ~source~) clarified.

“The last time Justin performed was with Janet Jackson, 51, and he[sic] nipple was exposed to the world,” they said. “Now the NFL wants to make sure that never happens again.”

They add: "Putting a nudity clause in his contract is the only responsible thing to do.”

If this is true, which it probably is, it's most likely a standard that every headliner has to abide by. Personally, I want JT to pull another stunt that would go down in history. It's not like he'll ever perform at the Super Bowl again. I say... LET'S SEE SOME SKIN!!!

Thoughts on the non-nudity clause? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Damn, there goes my dream that he will sing Cry Me A River and Britney will show up half way through the song, wearing a gorgeous, white, barely there ensemble, singing Everytime, before they duet with Mirrors. All with live vocals of course! :giggleney:

22 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

This is so dumb, I can't. When you think about it, it was a freaking nipple. They didn't have sex on stage, it was just a nipple.:tiffcackle: 

The backlash Janet had was 100 times worse than this little clause he had to sign. :tiffsniffle:

I know:tiffcackle:

I remember when it happens and everyone in the UK was like "so what? What are they making such a big deal". People were just laughing at the reaction. So stupid.

25 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

I know:tiffcackle:

I remember when it happens and everyone in the UK was like "so what? What are they making such a big deal". People were just laughing at the reaction. So stupid.

That's exactly it! They made a big deal about it, people didn't really care at first but they talked about it so much that I feel like she performed topless for 10 minutes. :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Chris88 said:

This is so dumb, I can't. When you think about it, it was a freaking nipple. They didn't have sex on stage, it was just a nipple.:tiffcackle: 

The backlash Janet had was 100 times worse than this little clause he had to sign. :tiffsniffle:

lol this is RadarOnline. it's probably fake news, or maybe they said something like "no nipples this time , ok? haha" to him

22 minutes ago, Streets said:

I'm FOREVER pressed at Janet receiving a lifetime ban, while JT gets off with no damage.. and now he's actually headlining in 2018.

The USA is majorly fucked up :whitney:

It's the society we live in. Nick Jonas had a bulge at the VMA's in 2016, people were calling him daddy online. The same thing goes for Justin Bieber and every male performer, the fewer clothes they have on, the more people are praising them. A woman does the same she gets called a slut. 5H "He Like That" video was called out by so many people for being too racy. The media and people are hypocrites. :sassybrit:

6 hours ago, Trentals said:

Damn, there goes my dream that he will sing Cry Me A River and Britney will show up half way through the song, wearing a gorgeous, white, barely there ensemble, singing Everytime, before they duet with Mirrors. All with live vocals of course! :giggleney:

I had a similar idea since Mirrors came out :orangu: , never thought about the clothes though