We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

How old is "too old" for dating?

18 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

I find the age gap different because I've never ever done that, I've only dated people my age 

But I'll see where love takes me :Lshark:

There is a first time for everything and we all getting older. ;)

And i don't think people should be like :gross: because it is not their time to judge, i had that awful situation and a gayfriend asked me some similar question and i was like: Whatever makes you happy. :outwithit:

I mean to me it is enough if i find someone who i think is attractive, not especially all people have to. :calculating:

28 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

There is a first time for everything and we all getting older. ;)

And i don't think people should be like :gross: because it is not their time to judge, i had that awful situation and a gayfriend asked me some similar question and i was like: Whatever makes you happy. :outwithit:

I mean to me it is enough if i find someone who i think is attractive, not especially all people have to. :calculating:

Good point sis! :urite:

6 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

I'm 18 and I've been talking to a 27 year old for a couple of weeks 

All my friends are like :outwithit::eheeek::gross:

9 years is normal IMO, I'm talking 19+ years of difference! :outwithit: In fact, I think 27 is a perfect age! :mattafact:

My boyfriend is 16 years older than me. If they make you happy then that’s the most important thing :) also i kinda have a thing for scruffy tattooed older men 

On 10/19/2017 at 7:11 AM, reecejwilson said:

I'm 18 and I've been talking to a 27 year old for a couple of weeks 

All my friends are like :outwithit::eheeek::gross:

As young gay total submissive bitch bottom I was always attracted to older guys only, usually double my age or older than that. Older,sexy and dominant is how I like em :chershade:

Btw guys, I don't recommend nor encourage dating much older guys/men. It's been awful and it never ends well. No matter how attracted you are to them, if it's 10+ years of difference? Don't do it! 

somehow I'm not really into young guys , my problem with dating in general is that I usually tend to like older men who are desperate for sex and I'm mostly not in the mood , kinda annoying ......:thetea: