We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

How old is "too old" for dating?

Idk honestly as soon as you hit your twenties, age difference isn't the worst thing (unlesss they are younger than you). I wouldn't date anyone below 18 maybe just a year or two younger (depends on the age of consent). For older guys maybe no one 50, 60, or 70 because that's just kinda creepy... :gross:

Spoiler

Unless they are sugar daddies :quirkney:

5 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Idk honestly as soon as you hit your twenties, age difference isn't the worst thing (unlesss they are younger than you). I wouldn't date anyone below 18 maybe just a year or two younger (depends on the age of consent). For older guys maybe no one 50, 60, or 70 because that's just kinda creepy... :gross:

Hide contents

Unless they are sugar daddies :quirkney:

What's a sugar daddy? What about a 28 yo dating a 47 yo? :outwithit: 

and that 47 yo has already dated a 19 yo? :outwithit: 

He's well off and cute but is 47 and dates younger people, like much, much younger. Kinda sick. :outwithit:

Whatever date who you want but a 47 yrs old dating a 19 yrs old is most likely sugar daddy/baby realtionship which is fine I'm just so sick and tired of hearing bullshit excuses like age is just a number, I'm young at heart and she/he is an old soul :jolieoverit:  I just don't see how to fill a 30yrs + age gap in a serious commited relationship,  plus the tad weird tought of thinking when you were born your SO already. had a career and had relationships maybe even kids. Each sitation is different though but for me no more than 15 yrs for sure, my ex was about that much older then me and a big reason we split off was him telling me to grow up when he knew damn well getting with me I was an immature 20 yrs old with very little emotional baggage behind my belt. My current bf is 4 yrs older and overall for me this relationship functions much better than my previous one. But of course that's just me, can't speak for anyone else:yeahhh: 

What about you @Brichney.  what's too old for ya?

On 18/10/2017 at 4:51 PM, Anita d*ck said:

Whatever date who you want but a 47 yrs old dating a 19 yrs old is most likely sugar daddy/baby realtionship which is fine I'm just so sick and tired of hearing bullshit excuses like age is just a number, I'm young at heart and she/he is an old soul :jolieoverit:  I just don't see how to fill a 30yrs + age gap in a serious commited relationship,  plus the tad weird tought of thinking when you were born your SO already. had a career and had relationships maybe even kids. Each sitation is different though but for me no more than 15 yrs for sure, my ex was about that much older then me and a big reason we split off was him telling me to grow up when he knew damn well getting with me I was an immature 20 yrs old with very little emotional baggage behind my belt. My current bf is 4 yrs older and overall for me this relationship functions much better than my previous one. But of course that's just me, can't speak for anyone else:yeahhh: 

What about you @Brichney.  what's too old for ya?

I once fell in love with a 47-year-old man. It's true. He might be 47 but he looks 10 years younger, is super charming, and has big D. He's also a major player, who always flirts, is always horny and sleeps around any chance he gets. He was too jealous and protective of me (which I thought was cute and flattering, because it made him seem manly and cocky, which I liked. But I was stupid for feeling that way because he was sleeping around behind my back) but it was TOO much. I left him and it broke my heart. Literally. I also don't think our age gap was normal. It wasn't. For him to always chase people that are so young shows that he actually has a problem. It doesn't matter how cute he is and how amazing he is in bed, he has a problem. 

I agree with you, he's obviously just having fun selling illusions to younger people, he's just there for the sex. You know, a young, tight body. I think 10 years is the limit, or should be the limit, but I'm not one to speak because I both dated and fell in love with a 47 yo man. I regret it. 

How do you view a sugar daddy/baby, relationship? :outwithit:

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

How do you view a sugar daddy/baby, relationship? 

I'm fine with it, used to watch The Girls Next Door (:shadelaugh:)  when I was young so I always knew these type of relationships existed and  thought no harm done , the girls were cared for and Hefner had his fun, but I always want them to acknowledge the relationships for what it is though, an arrangement! They give love a bad name when they try to hide their selfish needs behind it, tbh.  

And don't regret your experience boo, cause now you know better, and you are stronger than yesterday :bwink:

1 hour ago, Anita d*ck said:

I'm fine with it, used to watch The Girls Next Door (:shadelaugh:)  when I was young so I always knew these type of relationships existed and  thought no harm done , the girls were cared for and Hefner had his fun, but I always want them to acknowledge the relationships for what it is though, an arrangement! They give love a bad name when they try to hide their selfish needs behind it, tbh.  

And don't regret your experience boo, cause now you know better, and you are stronger than yesterday :bwink:

To me it wasn't a sugar daddy relationship, he didn't give me anything material. He tried to help me once but I returned the money back to him. 

1 hour ago, Brichney. said:

To me it wasn't a sugar daddy relationship, he didn't give me anything material. He tried to help me once but I returned the money back to him. 

Strong bitches in the place, I love it:urite: Just do not regret following your heart ever no matter how much doing so broke it :mattafact:

7 minutes ago, Anita d*ck said:

Strong bitches in the place, I love it:urite: Just do not regret following your heart ever no matter how much doing so broke it :mattafact:

I wish he were younger though, but I found something in him, younger guys didn't give me. He's immature AF, tho, so I know it wasn't maturity. :mattafact:

I think ideally I probably wouldn't go over 10 years older (I'm 26). I'm not into younger at all, but if they were super mature I guess I could date someone who was like 24, I probably wouldn't go lower than that though. 

Ideally, 28-33 is the age range I'd like the most right now, but I'm forever alone :tiffsniffle:

You don't wanna know :shadelaugh:

No seriously, age doesn't mean anything, i saw older guys who where childish as f**k and i saw older guys who looked a lot younger.

And yeah i refused to date younger guys, but that is just me, they could be great and maybe i've missed some chances.

Depends on the personality, i guess.

I think any age is still good for dating. As long as you have a good and exciting connection with the individual, age doesn't matter. Fussing over age is something that silly teenagers and twenty-somethings obsess over on Facebook, it's really no big deal. As long as you're not too old to actively relate to one another, it's cool. If you're 45 and like a 24 year old, what's the big deal? Get that young D honey!  :whitney:  :flawlessbye:

5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think any age is still good for dating. As long as you have a good and exciting connection with the individual, age doesn't matter. Fussing over age is something that silly teenagers and twenty-somethings obsess over on Facebook, it's really no big deal. As long as you're not too old to actively relate to one another, it's cool. If you're 45 and like a 24 year old, what's the big deal? Get that young D honey!  :whitney:  :flawlessbye:

I'm in my late 20s. :outwithit:

40 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Go for it, they are just jealous, who cares if u are 40 and he is like 49, like for real, it is pointless. :outwithit:

I find the age gap different because I've never ever done that, I've only dated people my age 

But I'll see where love takes me :Lshark: