We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chaoscontrol

Nintendo Switch

47 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Get Breath Of The Wild, it’s the most I’ve enjoyed a video game in over a decade.

Can’t wait for Super Mario Odyssey :snapney:

I thought about it, but I never got much into Zeda games. Is it something even a non fan can enjoy? 

And I am so freakin stoked for odyssey!!

42 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I thought about it, but I never got much into Zeda games. Is it something even a non fan can enjoy? 

And I am so freakin stoked for odyssey!!

I’ve never been into Zelda games either, but I loved it. But it’s $60, so it would be a risk I guess.

You might want to read through threads like this-

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6xlyn5/is_zelda_worth_it_for_a_non_zelda_fan

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75060169

31 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’ve never been into Zelda games either, but I loved it. But it’s $60, so it would be a risk I guess.

You might want to read through threads like this-

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6xlyn5/is_zelda_worth_it_for_a_non_zelda_fan

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75060169

Awesome Danny, thanks so much I'll give it a look! :) 

any other cool games you'd recommend? I see there's a sh!t ton of indie games on the eshop, but I am am not sure how much I would like most of them. Waiting for Odysessy and Sonic Forces (even though forces will more than likely flop:forkit:)

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Awesome Danny, thanks so much I'll give it a look! :) 

any other cool games you'd recommend? I see there's a sh!t ton of indie games on the eshop, but I am am not sure how much I would like most of them. Waiting for Odysessy and Sonic Forces (even though forces will more than likely flop:forkit:)

Snipperclips is a lot of fun, especially 2 player. It’s a bit short though.

I hear Splatoon 2 is really good, but I haven’t tried it yet.

I’m still waiting for a Switch version of Super Mario Maker :forkit:

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Snipperclips is a lot of fun, especially 2 player. It’s a bit short though.

I hear Splatoon 2 is really good, but I haven’t tried it yet.

I’m still waiting for a Switch version of Super Mario Maker :forkit:

Yes I will totally be picking up Mario Maker when it comes out, I haven't played the previous versions but it looks super fun.  Hopefully they'll have an online feature and you can play other people's levels! 

I'm waiting on that virtual console, praying we get DK64 as its one of my favorite games ever and I never beat it. Our N64 won't work now for whatever reason and I need to finish that game before I die, it's been on my bucket list:quirkney:

21 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes I will totally be picking up Mario Maker when it comes out, I haven't played the previous versions but it looks super fun.  Hopefully they'll have an online feature and you can play other people's levels! 

I'm waiting on that virtual console, praying we get DK64 as its one of my favorite games ever and I never beat it. Our N64 won't work now for whatever reason and I need to finish that game before I die, it's been on my bucket list:quirkney:

Yes please, and add compatibility for GameCube games as well. Mario Sunshine is the only major Mario game I haven’t played :triggered:

16 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yes please, and add compatibility for GameCube games as well. Mario Sunshine is the only major Mario game I haven’t played :triggered:

You never played Sunshine?!:lostney: oh my god I love it. Took me a little time to get used to it as its different than SM64 but it's an awesome game overall. The only one I haven't played was Galaxy 2, and I wasn't huge on Galaxy 1 so I don't think I'm missing much :/ 

34 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You never played Sunshine?!:lostney: oh my god I love it. Took me a little time to get used to it as its different than SM64 but it's an awesome game overall. The only one I haven't played was Galaxy 2, and I wasn't huge on Galaxy 1 so I don't think I'm missing much :/ 

Galaxy 2 is basically the same game but with yoshi. So yeah you probably wouldn’t like it.

I just remembered that the wii can play GameCube games, maybe I’ll try to find a used copy of Mario sunshine and play it.

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Meh, I'll stick with my 3DS. Until a main series Pokemon game comes out on the Switch I won't even consider it. :mhm:

I do love my 3ds, but I am loving the switch just as much :) I would LOVE if they made a remastered 1st gen game for the switch, with complete 3D graphics and an open world. I don't play anything past gen 2 because I stopped following the series :/