We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Stream Demi Lovato’s New YouTube Documentary ‘Simply Complicated’

An inside look at Demi's life as a super star.

Demi Lovato’s new documentary, Simply Complicated, is now available to stream on YouTube.

It follows the pop star through the highs and lows of superstardom. To give you more insight, here’s some press release jargon from her reps:
“In this feature length documentary, Demi gives her fans an inside look at the tumultuous experiences that have made her who she is today, including the stories of getting sober while being a judge on the X Factor, the end of her six year relationship, and what it’s like being single and dating for the first time in her adult life. From her battles with substance abuse and an eating disorder, to becoming one of the biggest names in the world, watch as Demi chronicles her most transformative moments, all while she creates her most important body of work in music yet.”

“Feeling really overwhelmed with love and support lately. I f–king love you all so much. My fans are the BEST IN THE UNIVERSE!!!” Demi told fans.

Watch below:

Thoughts on Simply Complicated? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

No, thanks.

48 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

LOL I remember one of my Christmas nights when I watched  a Demi documentary in my hotel room from MTV. A good recent memory! C'mon she can be annoying but she is not the most annoying thing in the world.

She is cringe-worthy, comes out as fake to me :/

I'll find time to watch it. She has an amazing, powerful voice but over sings or scream sings a lot. Give your heart a break and heart attack is the level she should keep her voice. It's so beautiful. Sorry Not Sorry is decent too but on the verge of not being. She deserves more!

10 hours ago, Hope said:

Am I supposed to appreciate Demi punching her back-up dancer? :whitney:

If you watched the documentary. you would understand that situation. It almost made sense to me that she punched her friend

7 hours ago, Pow!Bam!Zap! said:

If you watched the documentary. you would understand that situation. It almost made sense to me that she punched her friend

Oh yeah, it makes total sense. Getting punched for doing the right thing and caring about your friend.  :calculating:

And Demi blames it on her condition and can't acknowledge a bit of fault in all of this. How can y'all stan this bitch? :tiffcackle:

8 hours ago, Hope said:

Oh yeah, it makes total sense. Getting punched for doing the right thing and caring about your friend.  :calculating:

And Demi blames it on her condition and can't acknowledge a bit of fault in all of this. How can y'all stan this bitch? :tiffcackle:

Always played the victim...

Actually She takes all on herself here... Outsmarted Them all while being heavy user and teenager... :orly:And That's so peculiar for me.
She has to talk with her workers about her beaming love games?:girlwhat: Come across so odd.
I applaud her for sport regime really. :bthink: I still do't like timbre of her voice tho :selenerz: