We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Naughty Boy Previews Chilled Remix Of Beyonce Ballad “Runnin’ (Lose It All)”

We're in a bit of a Beyonce drought right now.

We're in a bit of a Beyonce drought right now.

The singer is most likely laying down new tracks and readying her next global takeover, but until then we have a couple of remixes to tie us over. She recently hopped on J Balvin and Willy William's "Mi Gente," which blasted to No. 3 on the Hot 100, and has another re-working in the works. Naughty Boy cooked up a "chilled" remix of their 2015 collab, “Runnin’ (Lose It All).” The producer teased 30-seconds of it on social media.

He stripped out the production gymnastics for a somber piano melody. Bey’s vocals are untouched, but given the new instrumentation it sounds fresh. To be perfectly honest, the original is pretty chilled, so it'll be interesting to see hear the full version.

Listen:

The original:

Thoughts on the remix thus far? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Actually it haunts me now, I kinda like it. Still wish it was somebody else than Beyonce, just my personal preference. She has a good voice, but something about it is like : it is great, but when it is that great I wish it was even more flawless