We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SlayOut

Marina and the Diamonds

She's a very solid artist though I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be. I guess I just listened to her music waaay too much. Her 1st album I don't care much for but Electra Heart and FROOT are really good. Solitaire from FROOT is probably my favorite. Savages, Happy, Immortal are awesome too. 

I recently listened to Froot and i think it's really good . I LOVE Froot the song and there are some really good songs in there like Solitaire, Savages, Blue. :mhm: 

I haven't heard Electra Heart yet but i will at some point. I heard Primadonna and didn't really like it tho.

19 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

She's a very solid artist though I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be. I guess I just listened to her music waaay too much. Her 1st album I don't care much for but Electra Heart and FROOT are really good. Solitaire from FROOT is probably my favorite. Savages, Happy, Immortal are awesome too. 

Yes, the Marina stan I met told me to listen to FROOT and Electra Heart, and I was automatically slayed by Primadonna and Lies! :foh: I hadn't listened to FROOT until...

10 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I recently listened to Froot and i think it's really good . I LOVE Froot the song and there are some really good songs in there like Solitaire, Savages, Blue. :mhm: 

... I saw that both of you recommended Solitaire. My wig may or may not have levitated. :queenflopga: I listed to some of the other songs on FROOT as a result, but was kinda dozing off so I didn't get the full impact. :queenriri: I'll have to re-listen.

9 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

She's a big Britney fan actually :giggleney:

That's what seems to be the universal tea! :rihclap: Maybe she lurks on Exhale... :verycool:

Spoiler

Dear God I hope she doesn't. :meltdown: 

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yes, the Marina stan I met told me to listen to FROOT and Electra Heart, and I was automatically slayed by Primadonna and Lies! :foh: I hadn't listened to FROOT until...

... I saw that both of you recommended Solitaire. My wig may or may not have levitated. :queenflopga: I listed to some of the other songs on FROOT as a result, but was kinda dozing off so I didn't get the full impact. :queenriri: I'll have to re-listen.

That's what seems to be the universal tea! :rihclap: Maybe she lurks on Exhale... :verycool:

Hide contents

Dear God I hope she doesn't. :meltdown: 

Primadonna Girl and Lies are my two favorite songs off of Electra Heart :urite: Slay that great taste!!

22 hours ago, SlayOut said:

So someone recently introduced me to her music and I’m shook. :tiffhair: Is she like an alternative Britney? :nocomprende:

Are there any Marina stans that can point me to her best deep cuts? :whitney:

I knew a couple of songs from her, but i recently found this songs:

Love it and they are indeed deep.

On 21/10/2017 at 5:24 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

marina-britney.jpg

Oh Britney. She's been photographed for 20 years you'd think she would be able to look less forced when posing

Best Tracks:
Family Jewels: Oh NO, Are U satisfied, Obsessions
Electra <3s: Teen Idle, Starring Role, Primadonna
FROOT: Blue, Happy, I'm a Ruin

Marina is an Britney fan, and BFF's with Lana Del Rey. Her music sounds more like Paloma Faith and Allie X.

All these Marina fans! :crying1:

My favourite songs from her (even though it is hard to choose):

• The Family Jewels: Oh No! , Hermit the Frog, Hollywood , Mowgli's Road, The Outsider
  • Electra Heart: Lies, Homewrecker, Fear and Loathing , Power & Control, Living Dead , Sex Yeah, How to Be a Heartbreaker , Starring Role
  • FROOT: Savages , FROOT, Forget, I'm a Ruin, Blue
  • Non-album tracks: E.V.O.L, Seventeen, Just Desserts, Disconnect

The "" are my ultimate favourites, that I could listen to on repeat.

But 99% of her songs are flawless anyway. Even her unreleased tracks are amazing (listen to Scab and Plaster , Miss Y or Jealousy).

@SlayOut: you better listen to the picks the good sis' IUSM has made. rc82vb.jpg  10migdh.jpg

On 10/23/2017 at 4:40 PM, If U Seek Me said:

All these Marina fans! :crying1:

My favourite songs from her (even though it is hard to choose):

• The Family Jewels: Oh No! , Hermit the Frog, Hollywood , Mowgli's Road, The Outsider
  • Electra Heart: Lies, Homewrecker, Fear and Loathing , Power & Control, Living Dead , Sex Yeah, How to Be a Heartbreaker , Starring Role
  • FROOT: Savages , FROOT, Forget, I'm a Ruin, Blue
  • Non-album tracks: E.V.O.L, Seventeen, Just Desserts, Disconnect

The "" are my ultimate favourites, that I could listen to on repeat.

But 99% of her songs are flawless anyway. Even her unreleased tracks are amazing (listen to Scab and Plaster , Miss Y or Jealousy).

@SlayOut: you better listen to the picks the good sis' IUSM has made. rc82vb.jpg  10migdh.jpg

I will add the songs you listed to a Marina playlist and will respond back shortly with how far my wig has travelled upon hearing each song. 14l0g07.jpg

On 10/23/2017 at 4:03 PM, JSDSandiego said:

Best Tracks:
Family Jewels: Oh NO, Are U satisfied, Obsessions
Electra <3s: Teen Idle, Starring Role, Primadonna
FROOT: Blue, Happy, I'm a Ruin

Marina is an Britney fan, and BFF's with Lana Del Rey. Her music sounds more like Paloma Faith and Allie X.

Same as my response above! :queenflopga: I will check these songs out too! 14l0g07.jpg

On 10/17/2017 at 6:24 PM, Alexanda said:

I knew a couple of songs from her, but i recently found this songs:

Love it and they are indeed deep.

Wig omg I listened to Teen idle on the way home and was snatched!!! :scalped: such a good song!!

6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I will add the songs you listed to a Marina playlist and will respond back shortly with how far my wig has travelled upon hearing each song. 14l0g07.jpg

Start with Electra Heart's songs as they are the most dance pop of Marina's discography. :tbh:

On 10/17/2017 at 8:17 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

yassss , I love forget , savages , immortal and froot , and I'm a ruin , froot is my favorite album of hers.....