We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
britneyausfan

Has anyone else noticed Sam only reposts photos Britney has posted? Is he allowed to post his own photos?

18 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Stfu. Obviously, after the Weinstein scandal, we all know that ALL celebrities, no matter how "independent" they appear are controlled from clothes to what they say to who they thank. So, shut up. 

I think we need new costume people in charge then because what she currently wears is horrendous

20 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Her dancers don't post pictures with Britney either, unless it's been already posted on social media. They always use fan pictures and never, say, a selfie with her. :outwithit:

I've thought about the dancers as well. Like remember from other tours she has had and videos we have seen from it like the dwad tour or from chaotic (onyx hotel) she always hang out with her dancers, but I don't think she does anymore or at least from the fact that there aren't any videos of her with them , but I do think that's not only because of them not posting stuff with her. It is clear that she is not put in situations like before where she hangs out with people not close to her that can expose  her in a way that might transfer negatively on her. I don't know if I managed to explain what I mean, hopefully you understood me. 

23 hours ago, Goku said:

i noticed that too. 

britney's life is very weird sometimes. i think she don't handle any social media. :mj:

my theory is: she sends the memes and personal pics + caption to her social manager and that's it :beyfedup:

“Britney we’ve reached our limit on pictures of food, how about a minion with a mom quote?”

On 17/10/2017 at 12:06 AM, Curiousexhaler86 said:

And notice she's never EVER seen whenever they post rehearsal/backstage videos, not even during the Asian tour and there were LOTS of material posted. This proves that they probably don't interact with her at all except onstage, and that -we know this already- she never goes to rehearsals. :embarrassney:

Thissssssssssssssss.    But im sure she's there for THE rehearsal before the leg starts but like literally the one hours before or a day before and just one of the two or three the dancers make. They just can't post a thing , but hey,  its ok i think , tabloids are always looking the most minimal thing to make a history imagine a little discusion on the background of a dancers video with britney yelling or i dont know another situation , something bad happened posted in a innocent way by one of her dancers... She's a nuclear A list celebrity it is what it is.

It’s not just Sam but by the looks of things it’s Jamie Lynn too. Maybe others? Jamie Lynn rarely posts new never before seen pictures of her with Britney or just Britney. You’d think she of all people would be able to do that since they’re sisters. They probably share pictures through text message but don’t post them publicly. ETA, Jamie Lynn has reposted new pictures directly from Britney’s Instagram account.

Even when they all went to Hawaii with their children Jamie Lynn posted photos of herself and the children but not of Britney. Most of the Britney pics she’s posted it looks like she googled it like we all do. I think the reason why is it comes down to respecting her sister’s privacy and not posting anything that could possibly subject Britney to scrutiny. Their dad may have also discouraged her and others like Sam from doing this too for obvious reasons.

Like when Preston and Jayden were with Jamie Lynn, their cousins and their grandparents in Destin this summer Jamie Lynn posted some pics of them afterwards not so much during because Britney had gotten back from the Asia tour but was spending her time with Sam.

Later on though Britney posted pictures of her boys from that Destin trip as a #tbt. Shd didn’t imply she was there with them because wasn’t hence tbt. Remember Britney also wasn’t there with her family when the boys spent last Christmas in Louisiana, she was with Sam which fans noticed.

Thankfully the media didn’t seem to notice because I don’t think that would have been perceived very well considering Britney and Sam had just starting dating-publicly. 

On 10/16/2017 at 9:18 PM, AndrejBLV said:

It's so hilarious how her team is stupid. They ban Sam and other people around her to post unauthorized photos of her because it could damage her image.

And yet they let her go out or even on stage looking like messy homeless, the most M&G photos are a fucking horror, she looked bad on the most of the public appearances in the last 2 years and the list can go on and on.

Everybody who handle her are so stupid, it's fucking hilarious!

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

Thissssssssssssssss.    But im sure she's there for THE rehearsal before the leg starts

giphy.gif

It's weird how overprotected she is.

I remember an exhaler back in 2012 or something, and he said that a friend of his worked in a hotel Britney stayed to while touring in 2011, and he said that all the employees who'd interact with her had to sign 'incredibly shocking' contracts but he couldn't say more because he wasn't allowed to.

My God, how I wish we could do something to make them check if she's able to get out of the conversatorship or if they're taking advantage of her money.

Its alarming when you think about it. She has bad anxiety so the best thing for her is interaction with other ppl but they seclude everyone. 

Not to mention 2011 where ppl couldn't look her in the eye or face her. That is so crazy. How are they benefiting Britney by doing that?

Also the fact they think she has such a weak mind that random ppl can't be around her. We don't know her maybe she does give into peer pressure easy but it's just all bizarre. 

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Everyone around her has to sign an NDA. Clearly.

Iggy Iggs has been the only person with a big enough mouth to defy it.

Who would’ve thought Igloo would expose and end the conservatorship! :tiffanynod:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Who would’ve thought Igloo would expose and end the conservatorship! :tiffanynod:

Now that I think of it, maybe that's why there was no promo for the single? Maybe her Team clamped down after that happened? :calculating:

I've always felt the conservatorship plays a much larger role in how her brand is managed than fans are aware.

It's one thing for Lou Taylor to influence her personal life, but another thing completely for her to influence her career. 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

another theory:

she use instagram with an another profile but private.

then, her social manager basically re-post everything on the offical one. 

whats-the-truth-stop-sign-oprah.gif

That's exactly what I think happens.

I've seen her private FB page. Well, not seen it beyond the security settings, but seen enough of what's posted on it publicly to know it's her. I think her social media manager (or Robin) curates content from her private accounts, and posts on her behalf.

7 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

Thissssssssssssssss.    But im sure she's there for THE rehearsal before the leg starts but like literally the one hours before or a day before and just one of the two or three the dancers make. They just can't post a thing , but hey,  its ok i think , tabloids are always looking the most minimal thing to make a history imagine a little discusion on the background of a dancers video with britney yelling or i dont know another situation , something bad happened posted in a innocent way by one of her dancers... She's a nuclear A list celebrity it is what it is.

I understand to a degree why they do it. Her security team probably doesn't like to reveal her location in real time. It makes it harder for them to do their jobs.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

She has bad anxiety so the best thing for her is interaction with other ppl but they seclude everyone. 

Not to mention 2011 where ppl couldn't look her in the eye or face her. That is so crazy. How are they benefiting Britney by doing that?

Also the fact they think she has such a weak mind that random ppl can't be around her. We don't know her maybe she does give into peer pressure easy but it's just all bizarre. 

I cannot overstate how much I agree with this. Here's the thing - I have pretty bad social anxiety at times too. Like, there's moments where I'm at the grocery store standing in line and all I want to do is leave the line and go because the anxiety is getting so bad. I start thinking that everyone is staring at me, that there's something wrong with me etc. Two minutes later, when I'm done, it's all gone again.

What I've noticed is that if I have a couple of days where I don't interact very much with friends, family and other people, for instance, when I'm preparing for a huge exam, my anxiety is ten times what it is if I'm just busy running errands all day, talking to people left and right. Not while I'm alone, but the moment I have to interact all of a sudden again. The busier you are, the more people you have to talk to, the more it goes away with time. You could argue it depends on the individual circumstances, but everyone I've talked to with social anxiety says the same thing - seclusion makes it 10x worse.

I understand that they need to protect her and her privacy after everything that happened with people who didn't sign NDAs like Sam Lutfi or Adnan Ghalib. But unless you know her very personally (like family/boyfriends etc.), I'm sure most people feel extremely awkward around her as well, worried what they're allowed to say, do, how to react. And given that Britney seems to mirror the emotions of everyone around her, it's no wonder that she seems awkward and anxious whenever there's a highly controlled setting. She's detached to the point where she can't even have a normal conversation with someone - it's literally like "Hi.. how's it going? Oh cool, thank you, I'm great. Bye." In the public eye, every move she makes is watched and carefully controlled. There can never be a flow to a conversation, bonds strengthened or relationships built because there's not enough time or personal space to do so. I get that it's to protect her in a way; but it's no surprise at all to me how awkward she must feel whenever she's meeting someone new. If I was inside my house all day, surrounded by the same 5 people, anxiety would peak if I all of a sudden had to go to an event where 1,000 people stare at me. She's not used to it, and how could she be?!

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's exactly what I think happens.

I've seen her private FB page. Well, not seen it beyond the security settings, but seen enough of what's posted on it publicly to know it's her. I think her social media manager (or Robin) curates content from her private accounts, and posts on her behalf.

sound's legit.

in this way, she can be free to share what she wants, her team re-post the "good" stuff for her image and of course, the fanbase have new shitty memes. :awks:

it's a win-win for everybody, but she really needs this control? :ehno:

i don't thinks so. :(