We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

P!nk Takes Us On A Journey Of Highs And Lows On New Album ‘Beautiful Trauma’: Stream

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Why do people feel compelled to use this insult against Pink? :whitney: I’m not a fan of her music but I wouldn’t consider using a slur against her. :whitney:

Cause its fun. :whitney: Someone doesnt have a sense of humor. :whitney:

She's predicted to debut at #1, how is #3 (Glory) higher than #1? Britney's current numbers are tragic so the comparison don't make much sense. :ehum:

However, I'm no longer into her music, she sounds the same in every song since 2011 or 2012, cant even remember her past albums. I love her classics, but that's it. :yeaok:

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She’s predicted for 350k pure alone (with a tour bundle) and 380k SPS, she has a #1 locked in.

So no, unfortunately Britney will not be outselling any of her peers. :giggleney:

Was coming in to type this exact thing lol. Her album is now one of the highest debuts of the year. And I bought it and it's a pretty solid record. It has more low-tempo songs than I'd like and I don't feel like being in my feelings all day lol. But the songs are still very good. And one of my favorite overall projects from her