We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

P!nk Takes Us On A Journey Of Highs And Lows On New Album ‘Beautiful Trauma’: Stream

8 minutes ago, button said:

yeah. i don't believe for a second he was THAT angry, to the point of making his fans choose between trump and himself. it was so cheesy lmao

gotta get the album buzz from somewhere i guess...since there's no Rihanna hit collab spammed on pop radio this time around

tumblr_mvi9j2psm11qd8zg3o2_250.gif

definitely not, those forced inhales and exhales were cheesy as f**k. i suspect he will be more politically centered on the new record, which is fine but its like a last resort now for him isnt it?  tumblr_mvi9j2psm11qd8zg3o2_250.gif

36 minutes ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

oh my GOD, she went there :tiffcackle: this fucking bitch really has a problem with hot girls doesnt she :tiffcackle: love the way u lie is actually one of the better eminem collabs (part 2 is trash tho) whereas sh!t has never had ONE good collab with eminem let alone solo song in my humble opinion. :tiffcackle: eminem's so fucking numb these days, i cant deal with his sell out ass. :tiffcackle:

i died at this prediction,

the person wasnt far off considering shadys recent actions :tiffcackle:

screamed at that person's prediction. it was so predictable tbh :tiffcackle:

she was lowkey throwing shade at rihanna by implying eminem likes collaborating with her because she's hot. Fucking bitter d!ke will never get over her jealousy :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, button said:

screamed at that person's prediction. it was so predictable tbh :tiffcackle:

she was lowkey throwing shade at rihanna by implying eminem likes collaborating with her because she's hot. Fucking bitter d!ke will never get over her jealousy :tiffcackle:

eminem can and has had a lot of hot girls in his time, give a f**k. he initially collabed with rihanna because of their personal experiences coinciding and it went from there. i cant believe he went from this amazing collab

to that sh!t song with st!nk. what the f**k :calculating:

I literally balled my eyes out to "You Get My Love".. Her vulnerability to some of the songs on this album, you can hear the emotional rollercoaster on these songs. 

I'm not a huge fan of the song "Revenge" though, it's alright... The rest of the album A+++. Can't wait to see her live!

9 hours ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

definitely not, those forced inhales and exhales were cheesy as f**k. i suspect he will be more politically centered on the new record, which is fine but its like a last resort now for him isnt it?  tumblr_mvi9j2psm11qd8zg3o2_250.gif

Same with calling P!nk a man. These are TIRED jokes. Come up with something original .. not even a p!nk stan here

4 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Same with calling P!nk a man. These are TIRED jokes. Come up with something original .. not even a p!nk stan here

the f**k are u talking about? im talking about eminem in the post u quoted. tumblr_mvi9j2psm11qd8zg3o2_250.gif

show me the post in this thread where i called pink a man. it never happened. i called her stink. tumblr_mvi9j2psm11qd8zg3o2_250.gif

i agree u should try to come up with something more original but first u should learn how to read, dumb c.unt tumblr_mvi9j2psm11qd8zg3o2_250.gif

On 14/10/2017 at 11:25 AM, DJSLAYZEE said:

Don't joke about D!ke - what are you 12?

not liking music is one thing but there could be lesbians on this thread 

shut the f**k up. u upvoted this comment calling perez a "f@ggot" http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/750837-what-do-we-now-think-of-perez-helton-10-years-after-the-vmas-disgusting-note/&do=findComment&comment=16138320

I'll give the album a listen but really hope the material is better than the lead single. "What About Us" is not a bad song per se, but it's a pretty weak attempt at making a sociopolitical statement, particularly from someone who previously released the truly spectacular and powerful "Dear Mr. President." Pink is extremely talented and capable of making great music, so it's hard for me to really appreciate any generic "Adult Contemporary" tracks from her, even if the vocals are great. Nevertheless, hoping to be pleasantly surprised with the remainder of the album.