We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

People Are Speculating That Taylor Swift Is Pregnant

Are you ready for it?

Are you ready for it?

Taylor Swift has been going out of her way to stay hidden this era, but the pop star made a rare appearance this week. She surprised several unsuspecting fans with a visit to their house, and a video of one of the encounters is leading some to believe she is expecting. The rumor has actually been floating around for several weeks, and this clip only added fuel to the fire.

I can't imagine she'd want to embark on a new musical era as a pregnant woman. She also has several shows confirmed for December; it's not impossible to perform while pregnant, but Swift doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd want to sing about rising from the dead with child (I know Taylor we're best friends she told me). It's most likely her outfit.

And if she is, then more power to her! Taylor seems like one of the only ultra famous singers who has fiercely controlled her personal life despite the world's crushing pressures to adhere to what an ideal pop star should be. Maybe she's ready for a new reputation after all...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

It looks like it's possible but I doubt it.

It will be a little hard to tour while pregnant. I think she would announce it unless she will wait until after the album is released so she can get those sales from the stuff with the tour. 

14 hours ago, iZacaree said:

I SERIOUSLY doubt she’s pregnant. If you watch carefully, you can see that the “bump” collapses when she crosses her arms over her stomach. It’s just her hoodie. Also, she’s gained a little weight since the 1989 era, and she looks great! 

like this?

Image result for beyonce fake bump gif

12 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

She's Kim's surrogate... CONFIRMED! :wannadie:

And Beyonce's too :awkblink:

14 hours ago, Itachi said:

like this?

Image result for beyonce fake bump gif

And Beyonce's too :awkblink:

If you honestly believe in these ridiculous pregnancy conspiracy theories then there's no further reason to communicate with you.

3 hours ago, iZacaree said:

If you honestly believe in these ridiculous pregnancy conspiracy theories then there's no further reason to communicate with you.

Referencing some rumors doesn't automatically equate to believing them does it? If you get butthurt by that then, likewise :wannadie: