We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Nicki Minaj: I Reintroduced The Female Rapper To Pop Culture

24 minutes ago, Style. said:

The only pressedT thing on here is you, babe. I don't care about them barbs or anything related to them, or especially with Missy. I'm just enjoying some of Minaj songs and I come here for those pressed lame asses that are showing hate to Nicki.... because of what? By stating facts? Come on, even if she was wrong what's their problem? Girl is having the time of her life because YES she's THE Queen, YES she has ZERO competition, YES she >>>> that pressed Lil Kim being a desperate hoe cause Nicki and her team didn't call her to stand by Nicki's side! She can f**k OFF, she was a fucking flop even before! The only thing she has is that she was the first female MC among them moguls! 

Exactly and she paved the way for Nicki, not to mention Nicki borrowing tons of factors from Kim, from the costumes to the wigs. And she still wants to act above everyone just because she’s had pop success with trash like Starships and whatever. Nicki has no respect.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:37 AM, Style. said:

Did she lie tho? Like her or not, she has zero competition! Lil Kim ain't a threat anymore, never been tho! :messbye:

Never have been?  Kim was on TOP of female Hip Hop for over 14 yrs ... Grammy winner and has a no1 hit (Nicki can't relate and kim didn't have to go Pop) it was only cause of a bad contract that she signed which is why she wasn't releasing albums ... legally she couldn't and Nicki came in when no one was around.

In Kim day she had mad competition from Missy, Foxy, Da Brat, Left Eye, Lauryn Hill, Eve, Trina, Amil etc plus Salt and Pepper, MC Lyte and Queen Latifah was still releasing music ... So of course Nicki is winning right now when it's no other girls out and she makes sure it stays that way by doing shady sh!t BTS.

Remy is a threat to her she murdered her and Cardi is also coming up too ... They may not be as successful but in Hip Hop numbers and charts don't make U the best this isn't Pop.

Nas is considered one of the GOAT and he didn't have to sale millions of albums or have 13991 billboard chart entries.

On 10/13/2017 at 5:51 PM, anthony7226 said:

You're right. She is all brag status, no substance. It's "I'm the queen of this, I run this, I run that". I can't stand the ho no way. :foh:

U and me both!

She's the only rapper male or female that I hear brag so much about their success ... she even does it on Social Media too ... She's a very insecure and jealous woman who wants to be the only female rap chick with the spotlight all on her.

Which is why she only feature male rappers or female singers NEVER another female rapper. 

On 10/14/2017 at 10:51 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Stinki Garbaj and her b̶a̶r̶b̶i̶e̶s̶ Cabbage Patch Kids seem to be pressedT and have a problem with everybody though. Sad!

DL6cL-nUIAE3Ri8?format=jpg

SOOOOOO disgraceful they don't even know that lady some people need a life, that's a lil too extreme.

Nicki has a problem with all the girls in the industry all the girls get along with each other besides Nicki ... when they do have been cause of course they will ... it also makes the genre more exciting ... they talk about it and move on.

Eve and Remy had beef with Kim before and they talked squashed it and now Kim and Remy are really good friends ... Eve and Kim are also good friends.

Foxy can't stand Kim but she even respects her as a artist and always says that Kim was the only Rap girl that made her go harder with her raps

Bottom line Nicki don't respect none of the girls before or after her ... she's a very insecure bitter lady and her raggedy ann  barbs are just as bad as she is if not worse!!!  ...Nicki supports a child molester(Her brother) I mean how do U support someone who supports a pedophile?

That's hella foul ... The raggedy ann barbs needs to have several seats Nicki could NEVER EVER come for Missy she thought Remy killed her she don't want it with Missy!