We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Alexia

October 11 - Piece Of Me Show Professional Pics

2 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I will always love WorkBitchney

XRAY_OCTOBER_11_PIECE_OF_ME_SHOW_X65.jpg

XRAY_OCTOBER_11_PIECE_OF_ME_SHOW_X67.jpg

XRAY_OCTOBER_11_PIECE_OF_ME_SHOW_X68.jpg

She knows how to look older pretty well. No eyebrows, dark eye makeup, and that hairstyle makes things worse. Why can't she put some effort in her looks I'll never understand that. I know that her team lets her do whatever she wants to keep her happy but c'mon this is ridiculous 

14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She knows how to look older pretty well. No eyebrows, dark eye makeup, and that hairstyle makes things worse. Why can't she put some effort in her looks I'll never understand that. I know that her team lets her do whatever she wants to keep her happy but c'mon this is ridiculous 

I hope this is just her team letting her do whatever because the show is ending, which would be unprofessional yes, but still better than knowing her team couldn't care less -Britney either- as long as they're making money. :lookover: I get that she likes things simple and cheesy, but her team should totally hire someone like a coach or a stylist that can work with Britney on finding a new image but not simply telling her what to do, we know she hates that. They could mix things up together using both Britney's preferences and today's fashion and style. At least for her Britney the superstar Spears image. It would be a great learning process for her! Anyway, Britney's team needs new people asap, but she's also a part of the problem and doesn't seem to interested in making changes. Because I mean, she could've done all this already herself. :yeaok:

21 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

the irony is that she actually looks good in these photos :gloria: 

but in others of the same night its exactly what you said :triggered:

18 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Wait, what the hell is wrong with her teeth? God, y'all pick apart EVERY damn thing!

Many celebs including her wear veneers, which protrudes your mouth lines more than they should.   Not nitpicking, just pointing the obvious the person who said old lips lol.

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Many celebs including her wear veneers, which protrudes your mouth lines more than they should.   Not nitpicking, just pointing the obvious the person who said old lips lol.

Well, I wonder when she got 'em because her teeth looked very natural before (at least, I always thought she had her natural teeth), just whitened (obviously) due to smoking.