We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Almost No Women Were Nominated In The Main Categories At The AMAs

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Baekhoe said:

wtf , Baekho ( kang dongho ) is one of the manliest kpop stars ever.:wyd:  I highly recommend you to search  for him but you are biased from the very beginning so:girlwhat:

Kpop in generall is nothing im interested in and im not into asian men. So it doesnt matter how hot you think he is to me he is probably .. meh.  :forkit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 3:35 PM, DMVofficial said:

Love watching people with no knowledge or experience with kpop bash it. True ignorance. 

"ITS SO BAD, IT SUCKS, ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE" :tiffcackle:
meanwhile theyre working hours upon hours for their fans and career and we got Britney twirling her hair and calling it choreography :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney Spears will be a surprise performer. She will do a medley of Glory and announce the continuation of her new residency "Private Show:A Night with Britney Spears" starting Summer 2018 at Ceasars.

Leaked setlist:

Invitation :slayney:

Do You Wanna Cum Over :feelingmyself:

 Slumber Party :cinderellaney:

Just Luv Me :divaney:

Make Me :lustney:

Love Me Down feat. Quavo :prettyney:

Private Show :kisses2all:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

"ITS SO BAD, IT SUCKS, ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE" :tiffcackle:
meanwhile theyre working hours upon hours for their fans and career and we got Britney twirling her hair and calling it choreography :tiffcackle:

Don't hate on Britney to try to convey a point. Lets see what these boys will be doing when they are 35! :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.11.2017 at 10:49 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Kpop in generall is nothing im interested in and im not into asian men. So it doesnt matter how hot you think he is to me he is probably .. meh.  :forkit:

I used to be just like you so never say never :sendinglove:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They been trying to make that group happen in America for sometime to no success.

no one is trying this. the demand from the us makes them perform there.

they basically said they weren't planning make english songs. 

Let me tell you this : their MINI album sold like more than 1.3m ww . How many  did other artists sell like this in 2017 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Baekhoe said:

no one is trying this. the demand from the us makes them perform there.

they basically said they weren't planning make english songs. 

Let me tell you this : their MINI album sold like more than 1.3m ww . How many  did other artists sell like this in 2017 ?

Where have their songs peaked in America?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.