We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Louis Tomlinson Has Problems "Just Like You" And Me: Listen

Relatable king.

Relatable king.

Louis Tomlinson dropped a new buzz track today (Oct. 11) off his forthcoming solo album. It's titled "Just Like You," a sleepy mid-tempo about the problems he deals with as a rich and famous pop star. So really, nothing like us.

"It's the guy from the one band / cigarette in my left hand / whole world in my right hand," he sings over electro-tinged production that sounds like something The Chainsmokers left on the cutting room floor. "25 and it's all planned / Night out and it's 10 grand / Headlines that I can't stand." Then he gets annoyingly honest. "I'm just like you, even though my problems look like nothing yours / Yeah I get sad too, and when I'm down I need somebody to talk to / Yeah, I feel the same way as you would do too / Same stress, same shit to go through / I'm just like you, if you only knew."

Louis says the track is one of his "favourites from the album," adding "conceptually I think it's sums me up !" That worries me. And no, it's not an official single (what's the difference these days, anyway?). "So I wrote a song called Just Like You a few months ago. After a few conversations with the label I told them that I wanted to release it," Louis said. "My next single will be a bit later this year but I wanted to share this with you now. This is for you lot !"

Stream it below beginning at midnight:

Thoughts on Louis' new tune? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.