We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

It Would Be Preferable If We All Liked Taylor Swift's New App 'The Swift Life'

Get your coins out.

Taylor Swift readies new mobile app 'The Swift Life.'

Swift has remained relatively out of the spotlight since unleashing "Look What You Made Me Do" on us. She's letting the music do the talking, leaving some fans wondering whether they'll get ever get to intimately connect with their fav again or not. Swift's relationship with her massive fanbase is imperative, and she can only let her Reputation fill in for so long. That's why she's launching The Swift Life app in collaboration with Glu, the company responsible for the Britney Spears: American Dream and Katy Perry Pop mobile games.

Swift's app will allow users to stay in touch with the singer, react to her posts, use Taymojis, get access to exclusive photos and tickets and use other fun "Taylor stuff."

The singer filmed a selfie clip announcing the app: "I've got something pretty awesome that we've been working on for awhile that I wanted to share with you," she says. "I think you guys are really gonna like this," Swift says, before joking, "I mean, I hope. It would be … it would be preferable if you did."

Get your coins ready! The Swift Life arrives later this year.

Watch the announcement below:

Are YOU downloading Taylor's new app? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

28 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

I don't agree. Remember when Britney said that there would be an app similar to this for the Army last year or so? People on here still talk about it to this day and want it.

That's because we're bored as f**k and it would be the only way for Britney to actually interact with us. :blurp:

Instead of letting people comment on her Insta (and leave bad comments too) they're releasing an app. This is too much. If it was a game I'd get it but it's just her very personal Twitter + IG page. :wtfdidusay:  And since it's Taylor, this is going to be one of the most downloaded apps 2 or 3 days after it's out. :boredashell:

Glu are developing this? Oh hell no, they stopped caring for American Dream after they couldn't fix a glitch, and they removed Katy Perry's game from the app store. Let's hope they don't give up on this then :mattafact: but the premise of the app is cool.  Britney should do something similar to it or Kylie Jenner's app but knowing her flop team...

From the fans point a view, a great idea. I however believe they all eventually forget about it and leave it alors with no special content at all in the end, like Tidal with one video of B playing the piano in 6 month. 

So... won't have it anyway.