We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

No, Pink Did Not Vote For Donald Trump: "I assumed you all knew who the f—k I am"

Pink stands up for herself.

Twitter trolls enraged Pink after they misconstrued her words.

The singer posted a couple of Tweets about President Donald Trump on Twitter this week. She wished for hope and change. “@POTUS you are doing a terrible job. Worse than every other job you’ve done terrible at. Do you seriously have time to worry about the NFL?” she began before looking on the bright side. “I’ve seen people change and turn their lives around. There’s still hope for you @POTUS. It’s what the world needs.”

That's when Twitter followers took matters into their own hands, twisting around her words to make it appear like she was actually defending Trump. That did not sit well with her.

Pink unleashed a couple of rebuttals before dropping a bomb. "I'm sorry y'all. I assumed you all knew who the fuck I am and what the fuck I stand for. Cause I have never faltered. I have always been me."

She added: "I think this world needs HOPE and LOVE and POSITIVITY and we all need some inspiration to not be SHITTY ALL THE TIME."

The "What About Us" singer hopped off Twitter for a day, but returned on Wednesday (Oct. 11) to clarify: SHE IS NOT PRO-TRUMP AND DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

"I did not vote for Trump. That tweet was not an endorsement. I'm as disgusted as you. To even imagine a person like me would endorse him Is ridiculous and assinine. I'm a person that has always fought for equality and love. And I always will. He either needs to CHANGE or The rest of our government needs to protect us from him and his appalling behavior."

See the entire Tweet rant below:

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Her "Revenge" collaborator Eminem also unleashed a verbal assault on the President with his new freestyle rap. See that here.

Thoughts on what Pink said? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.