We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
I'mSoCurious

Eminem BET verse

giphy.gif

Chills. The only thing Eminem said that wasn't 100% fact was the hyperbole in referring to Trump's shriveled, orange, bloated, empty shell of a body masquerading as a human being as belonging to a 94-year-old racist; he's unfortunately only a 71-year-old racist, and therefore will be around longer and provided with additional time to cause even further damage to this planet and the people who inhabit it.

We are supposed to respect the president, but respect must be earned. And Trump blatantly disrespects and/or disregards everyone and everything, (facts and science included), other than the few select billionaire buddies who acquiesce to his every whim. So, I'm with Eminem: F*CK TRUMP.

There was no way in hell Eminem wasn't gonna call out Trump. It took him long enough.:mattafact: 

He said nothing but fact but we all know facts mean nothing to Trump and many of his supporters. :mattafact:

I see them getting pressed on twitter, it makes me laugh because they say 'lefties' whine about everything but that's exactly what they do but the difference is they actually got the results that they wanted. :mattafact:

His voice threw me off so badly in the beginning. Like, I knew I was looking at Eminem, but his spoken voice made me :girlwhat: And then he started freestyling and I went, "Ah, there we go."

As for the freestyle itself-- is he wrong? :urite: It makes me happy that he's going after someone worth going after, tbh. That last bit about not wanting Trump supporters in his fanbase... I clapped.