We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Janet Jackson Was Asked If She'd Perform At The Super Bowl With Justin Timberlake

It wasn't a no!

Janet Jackson was tight-lipped when asked whether she had plans to perform with Justin Timberlake at next year's Super Bowl halftime show.

But it wasn't a no!

Janet's body is back in fighting form. She recently launched The State Of The World Tour and has been making her way around the country picking up where the Unbreakable Tour left off.

Janet's most-recent show in L.A. was extra special; she invited her original dancers for an onstage reunion. They took the celebration to a Hollywood hot spot after. On her way out from the club, nearby shutterbugs asked Miss Jackson about a possible Super Bowl stint with JT. She completely ignored them.

It's worth mentioning she would NEVER spill the beans. JT nor the NFL have to confirm the news, so it's far too premature for Janet to comment. But where there's smoke... there's fire! Imagine the social media chatter for a stunt like that. I'm just going to assume by her non-reaction it's confirmed because that's the kind of world I like to live in.

Watch:

Do you want Janet to perform with JT? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

17 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm just going to assume by her non-reaction it's confirmed because that's the kind of world I like to live in.

Watch:

See.................. this why we hate yo ass

reporting sh!t not even confirmed...... sh!t that's not even officially being speculated......... 

getting us hype for nothing :lemmetellu: