We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Beyonce's "Mi Gente" Remix Rockets Up The Hot 100

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Everything pre-4 with the exception of Naughty Girl and Baby Boy is honestly trash.

While I wasn't really a fan of Lemonade, I do love 4 and Self Titled. I hope she goes back to that route because from here I don't know what other gimmick she can pull.

I love Baby Boy, never really been a fan of Naughty Girl. I like the B’Day album and the DIL singles. I also like Sweet Dreams, I never understood why Bey stans hate that song. 

I liked Lemonade and Self-Titled, never really listened to 4 besides the singles which aren’t very good (except Love on Top.) 

7 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I also like Sweet Dreams, I never understood why Bey stans hate that song.

Thank you. Stan for that bop with me. :bey:

I think they hate it because of the video and that's when she stopped being so promo-focused.

I love that song. So many memories from Summer 2009. :crying4: I was shocked when I discovered it was a Beyoncé song. Earlier this year, I was randomly scrolling through the IASF tracklist on Spotify and I recognized it immediatly.

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Thank you. Stan for that bop with me. :bey:

I think they hate because of the video and that's when she stopped being so promo-focused.

I love that song. So many memories from Summer 2009. :crying4: I was shocked when I discovered it was a Beyoncé song. Earlier this year, I was randomly scrolling through the IASFtracklist on Spotify and I recognized it immediatly.

Finally someone with taste :lemmetellu: I saw a Bey stan once say it was her worst song :mj: it’s in my top 10 Beyonce songs 

6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Finally someone with taste :lemmetellu: I saw a Bey stan once say it was her worst song :mj: it’s in my top 10 Beyonce songs 

It's not even the worst song on IASF. :ririshade1: It's one of my favourite Beyoncé songs as well, definely top 10, maybe even top 5. :bey: What's your favorite album? Mine are B''Day and Self-Titled. :bey:

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It's not even the worst song on IASF. :ririshade1: It's one of my favourite Beyoncé songs as well, definely top 10, maybe even top 5. :bey: What's your favorite album? Mine are B''Day and Self-Titled. :bey:

I know I said it’s her most chart-pandering (in a good way) but B’Day, Deja-Vu, Upgrade U, Ring the Alarm :urite:, Irreplaceable, Green Light. Amazing album :bey:

4 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Because it's J Balvin's song. She doesn't decide that crap because she's just featured. :whitney: Same thing with Shinning. Until she properly releases an album, promotes everywhere and shows obsession with charts, you can't say she's desperate for a #1 in the 2010s. :whitney: If she wanted a #1 song, she would've released Formation on iTunes, Spotify and YouTube right after the Super Bowl. Guess what? She didn't. :whitney: And take that "prove my point" bullshit somewhere else. :whitney:

she's hopping on a major song for a remix to try and snag a #1......

you keep proving my point :tiffcackle:

why u so mad it's a pop forum get over it 

17 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

she's hopping on a major song for a remix to try and snag a #1......

you keep proving my point :tiffcackle:

why u so mad it's a pop forum get over it 

"We reached out, never thinking they would say yes," says Leon. But within weeks Beyonce was recording the Spanish version, written by Sky, Balvin's producer, with help with from Fonsi's brother, Jean Rodriguez.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/7981874/beyonce-mi-gente-j-balvin-willy-williams-how-happened

They asked her, not the opposite. If she wanted to sntach a #1, she'd ask them but that didn't happen.

UMLE president Victor Gonzalez's word >>>> your receiptless words.

Case dismissed. :bey:

20 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I know I said it’s her most chart-pandering (in a good way) but B’Day, Deja-Vu, Upgrade U, Ring the Alarm :urite:, Irreplaceable, Green Light. Amazing album :bey:

It's a great album. Not perfect, but great. :bey:

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

They asked her, not the opposite. If she wanted to sntach a #1, she'd ask them but that didn't happen.

No album is perfect :quirkney:

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

why do you think she would agree to the song..... sis use some common sense 

Just now, DMVofficial said:

why do you think she would agree to the song..... sis use some common sense 

She's charitable. :bey: jk

She probably saw it as a way to keep her name out there. That doesn't mean she's desperate for a #1. If she was, she would've been releasing ultra-generic music like in the IASF days and promoting like crazy... Which she isn't. She's desperate for a lot of things but a #1 single ain't one of them.

7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

all of her albums are great for me.especially b'day and ı'm...sasha fierce.

I heard all of them except DIL and 4. I love B'Day, really underrated in my opinion. IASF was not as good but there's still lots of great songs (Poison>>>>>careers). It would work well as an 9-11 track album. The two-disc idea didn't work very well with the deluxe edition. I love Self-Titled and the visuals. Amazing piece of work. Lemonade took me some time to get into but after I got the meaning and payed real attention to the visuals, I loved it.

For me: B'Day = ST < Lemonade < IASF. :bey:

23 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I heard all of them except DIL and 4. I love B'Day, really underrated in my opinion. IASF was not as good but there's still lots of great songs (Poison>>>>>careers). It would work well as an 9-11 track album. The two-disc idea didn't work very well with the deluxe edition. I love Self-Titled and the visuals. Amazing piece of work. Lemonade took me some time to get into but after I got the meaning and payed real attention to the visuals, I loved it.

For me: B'Day = ST < Lemonade < IASF. :bey:

DIL and 4 are also great, you should hear them.her vocals are so good on 4.

On 15/10/2017 at 6:46 PM, britisthecolor said:

DIL and 4 are also great, you should hear them.her vocals are so good on 4.

I listened to 4 (Expanded Version) on Monday. I loved it. It got a bit tiring at the end with the balads but the songs were great. The vocals were amazing.

My ranking now is: ST = B'Day > 4 > Lemonade > IASF. :bey: