We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Pink Says Her Eminem Collab "Revenge" Is "Funny"

Worst kept secret of 2017.

Pink admits her track with Eminem was the worst kept secret of 2017, so she's finally opening up about it.

Well, that and Trump's affiliation to Russia.

Yup, the singer's forthcoming record features Eminem on a song called "Revenge." They even reportedly filmed a music video for it already. We don't know much about the track, but since Pink was confronted about it in her new interview for Lorraine, she decided to divulge a couple of details.

How'd the collaboration come about? "I reached out to him in this case. I love him, I've always loved him, I think he's a lyric genius and I just wrote him a love letter," she said. "I'd written the song, I went to the studio, I drank a lot of wine, I wrote 'Revenge,' and then I went home and I drank more wine… and I wrote him an email," and the rest is history.

She also agrees there will be some lyrics that will shock people. "It's a funny song, it's funny," she said. "It's fun. There's nothing serious about it." Pink's mom even gave her stamp approval.

Watch below:

Thoughts on "Revenge?" Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Her track with Eminem was the worst kept secret of 2017, really? Never heard of it :calculating:

If someone asked me in the past if Eminem would be relevant in 2017, I would say "NO"
Interesting he's still around :yaknow:

I can't wait to hear the song and see the video. I'm glad that P!nk and Eminem have finally recorded a song together. A part of me is glad it's going to a "fun" song and not serious. I miss the Eminem that was bold and funny in his music and videos.:ohmygawd:

20 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

:calculating: They've done two collaborations already. This is gonna be the third.

Thank you for the correction and pointing this out:rihstare:

17 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Are they any good? 

"Won't Back Down" and "Here Comes The Weekend."

I forgot all about HCTW and never heard of Won't Back Down. :idkney:

49 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Thank you for the correction and pointing this out:rihstare:

"Won't Back Down" and "Here Comes The Weekend."

I forgot all about HCTW and never heard of Won't Back Down. :idkney:

Their collaborations have never been Rihanna/Eminem level. But I feel like if you happen to be a fan of both artist...their collabs are really enjoyable. 

Eminem's verse was okay (in particular the 'you cheated on me first' line, cause I know exactly who he's talking about lol) but the song was kinda meh? I was expecting something a lot more aggressive. Won't Back Down remains their best collaboration.