We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

This Mashup Of Britney's "Slave 4 U" With Lorde's "Homemade Dynamite" Is Everything

britney-lorde-mashup.jpg

Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave 4 U" made sweet sweet love to Lorde's "Homemade Dynamite," and the result is orgasmic.

Remix artist 清水夢明 Shimizu Yumeaki mashed up both tracks together, and it's a must-listen. He took stems from Britney's "Slave 4 U" sessions and laid them over Lorde's Melodrama cut "Homemade Dynamite."

You wouldn't think it'd work, but it does. Oh, how it works. Yumeaki even included a couple of cuts Britney left on the cutting room floor, like her whispering some of the lyrics and even a giggle at the end, which is a gentle reminder you're not listening to a remix that was a simple cut and paste. There's real attention to detail here, and it paid off.

Listen to "I'm a Homemade Dynamite 4 U" below:

Thoughts on the mashup? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

4 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

melodrama is an album of the year :lemmetellu: i can't get why its flopping :meltdown:

Because it doesn't follow the standard pop formula with the songwriting. She experimented a lot with this album, compositionally, and even drew inspiration from hip hop.