We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
antoine75016

why is my prerogative never been performed?

1 minute ago, antoine75016 said:

because pretty girl have been a big hit? my greatest hits has been sold 1.5 M only in US thanks to this song :rihclap:

Britney wasn't touring during the "GH:MP" era, lol. I'm sure she would've promoted it if she didn't bust her knee.

I think she doesn't perform it (Overprotected also) because of its lyrics. Think about her condition.
The song was a huge hit everywhere except us though. Here in Italy EVERYBODY remembers britney for toxic, for bomt, for oops and for mp. It peaked at #1!

It's the song that made me start taking her seriously. 

If copyright was such such a big issue, I don't think they would have gone through the process of recording & making it a single in the first place. Plus she did "Burning Up" on FFT tour, so it's not like performing covers are out of the question.

Still praying for MP, HIAM, and Overprotected to make it into her next show...whatever that may be. 

Cuz it’s her prerogative not to. :Lshark:  :outwithit:

Or, maybe her label doesn’t want to pay for the use of the copyright. But that brings up the fact that she’s been performing ILRNR for nearly the past two years, and that’s a cover of one of the most famous and beloved songs ever. And it’s the cover she’s performed most in her career thanks to DWAD & POM So I dunno.