We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Eminem Is Reportedly Dropping An Album One Week After Taylor Swift Releases 'Reputation'

I can't believe people still listen to him. I listened to him in Middle school, but now that I'm an adult I realize how pathetic it is that every time a 40 something year old man puts out at album he has to talk sh!t about other artists to get attention. He's annoying and sounds like a 15 year old boy still. Of course he would put out a new album after Trump is elected president. 

He may beat out Taylor for one week when he debuts, but I think in the long run Taylor's album will sell better. Taylor's last 3 albums have debuted with over 1 million copies in one week, in a time when most albums debut with 100k if they're lucky. I don't think Eminem's album will be anything near that, maybe he'll pull the same numbers as Lemonade at best. 

4 hours ago, SuperstarKED said:

I can't believe people still listen to him. I listened to him in Middle school, but now that I'm an adult I realize how pathetic it is that every time a 40 something year old man puts out at album he has to talk sh!t about other artists to get attention. He's annoying and sounds like a 15 year old boy still. Of course he would put out a new album after Trump is elected president. 

He may beat out Taylor for one week when he debuts, but I think in the long run Taylor's album will sell better. Taylor's last 3 albums have debuted with over 1 million copies in one week, in a time when most albums debut with 100k if they're lucky. I don't think Eminem's album will be anything near that, maybe he'll pull the same numbers as Lemonade at best. 

If you dislike Eminem for that but like TS it'd be pretty ironic

On 10/10/2017 at 8:22 PM, Dark.Knight said:

If you dislike Eminem for that but like TS it'd be pretty ironic

Taylor doesn't name drop people in songs and just make fun of people who have nothing to do with her. When Eminem talks sh!t about Britney, Will Smith, Lindsay Lohan, etc whoever else- they have NOTHING to do with him more often than not. Some of Taylor's songs may be about other celebrities, but she's not making fun of them for no real reason, Kanye, Kim, Katy Perry, Calvin Harris, etc, are all people who have some kind of connection to her. She's writing about her life and people who have had some kind of relationship with her. Eminem uses other celebrities to get attention. And he just makes fun of them, like a bully in middle school.