Brichney.

Satanic executives - Updated with former Pussycat Doll confirming my words (Last Page)

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

By that logic, then Britney had her peak by being a teen prostitute. :whitney:

I don't know, quit trying to make it into a joke, it's fucking serious. I remember once Jordan posted an article of old male execs describing Britney's audition and how they were sexualizing her at such a young age. Think about it. 

Just now, Brichney. said:

I don't know, quit trying to make it into a joke, it's fucking serious. I remember once Jordan posted an article of old male execs describing Britney's audition and how they were sexualizing her at such a young age. Think about it. 

Older men in huge positions of power being sexual perverts is nothing new. You're trying to spin this into some satanic cult though. Never watch the movie Starry Eyed because that's only going to deepen your delusions. :orangu:

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Older men in huge positions of power being sexual perverts is nothing new. You're trying to spin this into some satanic cult though. Never watch the movie Starry Eyed because that's only going to deepen your delusions. :orangu:

I'm not trying to, I'm just reporting what's actually happening. Don't believe it if you don't wish to, but do NOT joke about it. Bye now. 

Well, in terms of industry, I guess it has not been exactly the best for Britney, but these days it is not the worst either?

but then again, idk

for example, you all want her to change her team, but she could get much worse people around her

23 hours ago, Brichney. said:

It's not about TALENT, it's about how well you play the game! You have to sleep with the right people, play their satanic filthy game and they'll reward you for that, and do as you're told. People don't get it, they call her lazy. Britney has integrity, she said NO.  

I think she said yes (she had to), but instead of playing the game really well, she gives this awkward kind of interviews. :whitney: Maybe that is why so many famous people love her, because you know... even her fans are not satisfied with her dancingstuff.

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I think she said yes (she had to), but instead of playing the game really well, she gives this awkward kind of interviews. :whitney: Maybe that is why so many famous people love her, because you know... even her fans are not satisfied with her dancingstuff.

Even if she said "yes," it was a half-assed one. :queenflopga: Bitch doesn't stand for their BS.