We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

Satanic executives - Updated with former Pussycat Doll confirming my words (Last Page)

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

You know when you think about it, it IS prostitution. Your trading your body for something. They call it "casual/consensual sex," I call it prostitution. You are selling your body for money or for a job.

:calculating:

But people trade their mind for money at work and body tho, why is sex a bad things to work with?

the bad thing is work, the necessary in life has to be naturally archived if you want to call it a good thing

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I honestly believe in God now more than ever! Evil is real, so is good! But evil is winning at our time. 

I beg to differ, I think the light has already won :) the dark is bombarding us now more than ever though, in a last ditch effort to keep the vibrations low. Don't let them fool you, better days are coming :) 

10 minutes ago, RN. said:

Isn’t  he the most famous and common person that dominated the world with his transgressions 

god is none of that whatever it’s no even a person 

the Bible is just a piece of black magic under a white book there is nothing more sinister tbh idk what word to use 

7 minutes ago, RN. said:

But every religion is good for people 

good for intelligence people that knows what life is about 

So which one is it?? All religion is good for people but Christianity is bad, Jesus is the devil and the Bible is black magic? f**k off with your bullshit. You sound high as a fucking kite. 

2 minutes ago, RN. said:

But people trade their mind for money at work and body tho, why is sex a bad things to work with?

the bad thing is work, the necessary in life has to be naturally archived if you want to call it a good thing

You are comparing mind and thinking with sexual favors? Wow, what has the world come to? :gross:

3 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I honestly believe in God now more than ever! Evil is real, so is good! But evil is winning at our time. 

Evil is never winning it’s just god giving us a lesson 

and bad people are his puppets 

1 minute ago, RN. said:

Yo you are all over the place. First Jesus is Satan but all religion is good and now there is no devil it's just god teaching us lessons? 

Why don't you try being consistent so we can all understand wtf you're taking about.

36 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Yo you are all over the place. First Jesus is Satan but all religion is good and now there is no devil it's just god teaching us lessons? 

Why don't you try being consistent so we can all understand wtf you're taking about.

First I thing the culture of the god of light is based on what Jesus and Satanism preach

Second I thing both are good because they complement each other

And third Therefore all religions are good because they transmit us spirituality and meaning of life

if you are intelligent enough to put it all together you will find what i am trying to say

i have been years learning about this stuff but maybe I am not intelligent enough or capable of understand the real meaning 

but what is disturbing to me is That I didn’t need weed to talk about all this bullshit

3 hours ago, RN. said:

I know this is something to agree to disagree about. I can't disagree enough. I don't believe in good entities. Not at all. And I especially don't want anything to do with something that could claim that real evil is a lesson. No. There was one story I read in the paper awhile back that stuck with me. It was about boy scout masters molesting boy scouts and it was swept under the rug. The thing that struck a chord with me was one of the victims talking about what his life would've been like if he hadn't went through this. His life took a very rough road and his molester had a great life. It's taking a fucked up situation and making it even more fucked up. 

Evil's won. It kicks everybody and everything else's asses every single day of the week imo. I saw how shitty people could be even when I was a kid. 

Existence feels more and more like it's a cruel lab rat experiment.

3 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I know this is something to agree to disagree about. I can't disagree enough. I don't believe in good entities. Not at all. And I especially don't want anything to do with something that could claim that real evil is a lesson. No. There was one story I read in the paper awhile back that stuck with me. It was about boy scout masters molesting boy scouts and it was swept under the rug. The thing that struck a chord with me was one of the victims talking about what his life would've been like if he hadn't went through this. His life took a very rough road and his molester had a great life. It's taking a fucked up situation and making it even more fucked up. 

Evil's won. It kicks everybody and everything else's asses every single day of the week imo. I saw how shitty people could be even when I was a kid. 

Existence feels more and more like it's a cruel lab rat experiment.

Wow very sad story. But the real thing is that people have to relief they own with strength. God puts bad things to cure our souls of its ancestors. It’s a state of mind.

and I am not trying to justify actions 

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

You sure? He is dead now, but still he did the same to the BSB, it is creepy.

So... In exchange for sleeping with the occasional ugly/old man (and the incredibly rare hot/young man), I get enough money to make sure my parents, step-parents, grandmother, and siblings never have to worry about anything financially. I get the influence to help people on a global scale, raise money for charities, maybe even help find some new talent (and hopefully prevent them from becoming cum dumpsters like me). I get the freedom to travel across the world, record whatever I like, and completely change my life.

Again, where do I sign up?

Sorry if someone got touched when I talked about they beliefs but I was overdramatizing just to show what I mean. It’s not a real thing it’s a concept after all.

power of mind and positivity for y’all 

10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So... In exchange for sleeping with the occasional ugly/old man (and the incredibly rare hot/young man), I get enough money to make sure my parents, step-parents, grandmother, and siblings never have to worry about anything financially. I get the influence to help people on a global scale, raise money for charities, maybe even help find some new talent (and hopefully prevent them from becoming cum dumpsters like me). I get the freedom to travel across the world, record whatever I like, and completely change my life.

Again, where do I sign up?

It's not just one man, it's MANY old men. Ever heard of sex rings? And you should be there for sex at any given time, a sex slave. It's also not pleasant sex, more like S&M and spitting and sexual rape. It's satanic. 

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

Bad people are puppets, but they are certainly not God's puppets. They are Satan's puppets.  

Britney is Satan puppet but I don’t think she is bad. And as I said I thing there is one god and different perceptions of him or it or whatever 

23 minutes ago, RN. said:

First I thing the culture of the god of light is based on what Jesus and Satanism preach

Second I thing both are good because they complement each other

And third Therefore all religions are good because they transmit us spirituality and meaning of life

if you are intelligent enough to put it all together you will find what i am trying to say

i have been years learning about this stuff but maybe I am not intelligent enough or capable of understand the real meaning 

but what is disturbing to me is That I didn’t need weed to talk about all this bullshit

Listen. I'm not looking to "find" what you are trying to say. If you're intelligent you could put your own thoughts together and I wouldn't need to find anything.

Everyone has a right to believe whatever they want. You have no reason to be condescending towards what others have faith in.

YOURE BEING INSULTING (AND THEN SOME) BY SAYING JESUS IS THE DEVIL AND THE BIBLE IS BLACK MAGIC. Can I get anymore clear than that??

Do you know on big brother, the only book they're aloud to have is the Bible. Do you know that without fail, when houseguests are having a hard time, they go read the Bible and it's comforting. And that's just one very broad scale example. SO NO ITS NOT BLACK MAGIC.

For fucks sake

:nyheadache:

6 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

It's not just one man, it's MANY old men. Ever heard of sex rings? And you should be there for sex at any given time, a sex slave. It's also not pleasant sex, more like S&M and spitting and sexual rape. It's satanic. 

What part of "I AM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP MY FAMILY AND MYSELF GET BETTER LIVES" did you not understand? Also, if I'm constantly there, when would I have time to tour, record, perform? Get over yourself, it's likely once or twice when you're starting out and then you're good unless you want to elevate to a higher level of fame. :wyd: