We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

Satanic executives - Updated with former Pussycat Doll confirming my words (Last Page)

1 hour ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

revealing which college attends and what she studies is not "generalization" hunty :urite: why revealing that and then refusing to reveal the screenshots? u are full of sh!t as always :urite:

Sweetie, there's a difference between OP stating the college his friend attends, and then sharing her Snapchat, which will show her username, which can then be traced back to her. :yaknow: It's a matter of privacy.

Though if this is all real, then he's a very shady friend for revealing this information in the first place, since it could still be traced back to her if people are dedicated enough.

But I just wanna know (WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW) if Britney knows about the Faustian Bargain. :shake:

22 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

Don't forget Channing Tatum. Most A/B list celebrities are very sexually fluid to any gender even if they do have a preference. Taylor Swift/Selena Gomez had a thing that's why she didn't like Bieber; it was beyond just friendship.

Well, isn't Channing bisexual? I mean i saw him on gaymagazines (as an unknown model) and he was at the gaypride and stuff like that.

So, they want to please everybody that's why gays have to stay in the closet and so on because they know their audience? Gays and young girls?

I mean sounds legit :mattafact:

9 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Where would I research such things? Cause the YouTube conspiracy theories are not the place. But I am actually interested to read up on this if I knew where to look. 

Well there is a lot of stuff

I mean...

33 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

you don't believe in at least one, pure good entity?

I believe in purification of  entity and worry about what’s is good or not

but good can’t exist without bad, how do you qualify good if you don’t have bad? 

I think  everything is good or I will better say that mostly everything in this existence is good because it’s in in god conscience.. but perceptions of things (of all of things on our reality) is what made them bad or good.

if you have bad in your soul you will perceive that things created and experiences in this world are bad 

life is bad because it’s our soul conscience about his bad, like you know that you are living because you have knowledge of bad and good things 

but you will live in peace for eternity when all bad in your soul is cured, maybe it will take  many life’s for us

i believe that all minds are connected in this world and there is one mind the mind of god, the big brother 

11 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Sweetie, there's a difference between OP stating the college his friend attends, and then sharing her Snapchat, which will show her username, which can then be traced back to her. :yaknow: It's a matter of privacy.

Though if this is all real, then he's a very shady friend for revealing this information in the first place, since it could still be traced back to her if people are dedicated enough.

But I just wanna know (WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW) if Britney knows about the Faustian Bargain. :shake:

honey it doesn't show her username and it's easy to just crop that out for privacy anyway. The OP is just bullshitting around. If he cared for "privacy" he could easily not reveal the college/studies/job either. He only mentioned UCLA and sh!t to make his story more "believable"  :yaknow:

39 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I know many girls that slept their way to the top, now they look 10 years older than their actual age and are miserable. Sorry, I'd rather stay this way than sell myself to creepy old men in a sex ring just for a little bit of money. 

Yeah, it is not worth it, i would feel so dirty :gross:

4 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

honey it doesn't show her username and it's easy to just crop that out for privacy anyway. The OP is just bullshitting around. If he cared for "privacy" he could easily not reveal the college/studies/job either. He only mentioned UCLA and sh!t to make his story more "believable"  :yaknow:

All fair points. :yaknow: 

3 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Meh, that feeling passes after a few weeks. I know from experience. Money, fame and the power and freedom to do whatever the f**k you want? Where's the first d*ck I can suck?

24 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Why you gotta pick on Jesus tho?

:wyd:

Isn’t  he the most famous and common person that dominated the world with his transgressions 

god is none of that whatever it’s no even a person 

the Bible is just a piece of black magic under a white book there is nothing more sinister tbh idk what word to use 

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

All fair points. :yaknow: 

Meh, that feeling passes after a few weeks. I know from experience. Money, fame and the power and freedom to do whatever the f**k you want? Where's the first d*ck I can suck?

You sure? He is dead now, but still he did the same to the BSB, it is creepy.

22 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

You know when you think about it, it IS prostitution. You're trading your body for something. They call it "casual/consensual sex," I call it prostitution. You are selling your body for money or for a job.

:calculating:

49 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

:mjpopcorn:

But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't know if I think that's exactly how it went down, I wouldn't be surprised though. 

The industry in general is very dark. The GP has no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes (neither do those of us who have researched it, actually). I live by 'don't believe anything  anything you hear and only half of what you see'. This world is all smoke and mirrors, the world is a stage. 

I do believe people in power 'worship' very dark energy so to speak. I do believe Hollywood is one of the main ways they try to control the populace, and the Elite have a very tight hold on all of these celebrities. 

I'm not sure how much of the OP I truly buy. Im not writing it off at all though, I like to keep an open mind and at the very least it's interesting to think about. Also, @Brichney., I enjoy your threads :) 

Aww, thanks boo! :* 

Yes, I heard about open secrets in Hollywood. There are secrets that are known to all celebs, but are secrets to the GP. It's a very dark place to be. 

2 minutes ago, RN. said:

spirituality is the key and make good thing for others we all are in the same boat 

I honestly believe in God now more than ever! Evil is real, so is good! But evil is winning at our time.