We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

Satanic executives - Updated with former Pussycat Doll confirming my words (Last Page)

Lmao.

but tbh I did believe for a period of time that them breaking up did have something to do with their careers like they knew it’d be better for Justin’s solo career even if it hurt britney. Like breaking up was a business decision presented to Justin and he took it and sometimes I still believe that, I at least believe it was part of it 

I have been in this cult forever... if you really put things into perspective everything in the modern era is Satan worshipping...

actually Jesus Christ is Satan 

It’s just control over society and collective minds 

but talking about Britney I don’t think it’s actually true or crucial for the members the relationship they had I think it’s was just life problems and media opportunity 

and i am not talking about Satan as a bad value, I think the modern stigma or concept about this mit or culture is just based on different perspective, everything has a little of bad and a little of good.

everyone and every culture worship the same god and the same god has different “personalities” in a form of energy that manifests into things in life 

reality isn’t the key 

35 minutes ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

Can someone make me famous then.

:wyd: Like, just hook me up with an old man in the industry.

That is how Taylor Lautner became famous. No one can tell me otherwise.

But i guess yes, you could become famous, actually your gender doesn't matter, because there are enough people for every sexualorientation.

4 hours ago, Brichney. said:

My friend (who goes to UCLA and studies Popular Culture) had an internship at a big record label told me that the industry is run by evil men who worship Satan and control everything and she knows I stan for Brit, she told me that she's been told that the men in charge didn't like Britney and Justin together because they truly loved each other and anything that is love-related is Godly, so it had to end. They were also promoting the image of a virginal couple in love, that wasn't the image the people in charge wanted them to promote. It wasn't sexual enough, too clean, pure and Godly. They are all for torture and pain, they had Justin in a secret meeting and offered him a solo contract with major promo and PR stuff, in return he and Britney had to be over. He agreed. She told me the one who told her, the whistle-blower, so to speak, told her that Justin regrets it, insiders say. But he did do it nevertheless, his Faustian Bargain. He had to sacrifice his love for Britney to prove it to them. It was pain and exposure for both of them, so the execs were happy. Since pain and torture were involved, and they have successfully destroyed a Godly love that united two people. She also told me that this happens to all couples that love each other in the music industry; Bieber and Selena too. That the couples that exist and are seemingly happy are not, they didn't even get to pick each other; they were told that they would be good with each other because the Satanic handlers get to pick YOUR partner for you, and it has to be an initiated member, someone from their circle. 

I am not saying that this is true, just repeating what I've been told and she sounds legit. She's been snap chatting her whole experience at the label! 

I always thought there was something very scary about the industry when Whitney said it was common for TV to manipulate the way some people look to influence public opinion? Or MJ talking about a "conspiracy," you know? This sounds believable. Thoughts?  

:whitney:

Two things. People aren't perfect and somebody (or possible both people) in a relationship's gonna f**k something up. I can't tell you how much I admired Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe's relationship when I was growing up. Life just isn't full of Annes or Gilberts imo. The world's filled with people that could cheat on  you, hurt  you in any way, etc. People are very flawed, I guess that's the easiest way to say it.

Is there shady sh!t going on behind the scenes? I have no doubt of that. You can look around every single day and see that there's a lot of evil people in power positions. So I'd probably line up more with what Whitney's talking about or what Michael was talking about versus a theory about a couple being forced to break up.

3 hours ago, Anita d*ck said:

Hook up with God, let him penetrate your soul

tumblr_og6z27NYzC1vf4mrho2_250.gif (JK)

But yeah Hollyweird is hella scummy 

Makes me think of all the people that had issues in their life. I know the general population loves to write people off--"Oh, that person's just a drunk or a druggie. Who gives a f**k if they're going through troubles or die?" It's not like I personally know any celebrities. Maybe their issues are something along the lines of falling in with a bad crowd, etc. Maybe not. Maybe a lot of these people went through horrific experiences behind the scenes and it broke them? 

How many victims (dead or alive) have/had a story to tell against somebody that truly did the most horrific acts against them? 

30 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

But i guess yes, you could become famous, actually your gender doesn't matter, because there are enough people for every sexualorientation.

I know many girls that slept their way to the top, now they look 10 years older than their actual age and are miserable. Sorry, I'd rather stay this way than sell myself to creepy old men in a sex ring just for a little bit of money. 

It's true that the industry promotes certain ideals to make money. I think Selena/Justin broke up on their accord though.
There's a reason why Whitney died before Valentine's. A reason why most musicians that stop making money die.

And the circles you're talking about, they run dark and deep in the elite. I couldn't research anymore of the stuff because it got to a point where I was getting scared. 

As crazy as it sounds, it's not crazy. It's only crazy to people who haven't looked into these things, because most people believe everything they hear and see on the media.
It's laughable some people don't believe media (ads, news, etc.) influences people. And there's a motive behind the media, always.

5 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I know many girls that slept their way to the top, now they look 10 years older than their actual age and are miserable. Sorry, I'd rather stay this way than sell myself to creepy old men in a sex ring just for a little bit of money. 

36 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Don't forget Channing Tatum. Most A/B list celebrities are very sexually fluid to any gender even if they do have a preference. Taylor Swift/Selena Gomez had a thing that's why she didn't like Bieber; it was beyond just friendship.

47 minutes ago, RN. said:

I have been in this cult forever... if you really put things into perspective everything in the modern era is Satan worshipping...

but talking about Britney I don’t think it’s actually true or crucial for the members the relationship they had I think it’s was just life problems and media opportunity 

and i am not talking about Satan as a bad value, I think the modern stigma or concept about this mit or culture is just based on different perspective, everything has a little of bad and a little of good.

everyone and every culture worship the same god and the same god has different “personalities” in a form of energy that manifests into things in life 

reality isn’t the key 

you don't believe in at least one, pure good entity?

:mjpopcorn:

But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't know if I think that's exactly how it went down, I wouldn't be surprised though. 

The industry in general is very dark. The GP has no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes (neither do those of us who have researched it, actually). I live by 'don't believe anything  anything you hear and only half of what you see'. This world is all smoke and mirrors, the world is a stage. 

I do believe people in power 'worship' very dark energy so to speak. I do believe Hollywood is one of the main ways they try to control the populace, and the Elite have a very tight hold on all of these celebrities. 

I'm not sure how much of the OP I truly buy. Im not writing it off at all though, I like to keep an open mind and at the very least it's interesting to think about. Also, @Brichney., I enjoy your threads :) 

3 hours ago, Gossip Girl said:

It's true that the industry promotes certain ideals to make money. I think Selena/Justin broke up on their accord though.
There's a reason why Whitney died before Valentine's. A reason why most musicians that stop making money die.

And the circles you're talking about, they run dark and deep in the elite. I couldn't research anymore of the stuff because it got to a point where I was getting scared. 

As crazy as it sounds, it's not crazy. It's only crazy to people who haven't looked into these things, because most people believe everything they hear and see on the media.
It's laughable some people don't believe media (ads, news, etc.) influences people. And there's a motive behind the media, always.

And at the risk of sounding crude, they're probably bringing in more money by being dead than probably the last few years of their life.  It's like a slot machine that's always going to come up as a jackpot and the thought sickens me of the "big shots" celebrating a certain celeb's death because that person's out of the way and won't be fucking up their own career anymore. 

21 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

There's a reason why Whitney died before Valentine's. A reason why most musicians that stop making money die .

Where would I research such things? Cause the YouTube conspiracy theories are not the place. But I am actually interested to read up on this if I knew where to look. 

1 hour ago, RN. said:

reality isn’t the key 

Why you gotta pick on Jesus tho?

:wyd:

1 minute ago, CrAzAY said:

Where would I research such things? Cause the YouTube conspiracy theories are not the place. But I am actually interested to read up on this if I knew where to look. 

There is a LOT of crap to sift through when looking into this stuff. I can try and find some links and I'm sure @Gossip Girl has some good stuff too :)