We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

Satanic executives - Updated with former Pussycat Doll confirming my words (Last Page)

The Satan worshipping executives wanted Justney to be legally seperated (the juicy details inside)

My friend (who goes to UCLA and studies Popular Culture) had an internship at a big record label told me that the industry is run by evil men who worship Satan and control everything and she knows I stan for Brit, she told me that she's been told that the men in charge didn't like Britney and Justin together because they truly loved each other and anything that is love-related is Godly, so it had to end. They were also promoting the image of a virginal couple in love, that wasn't the image the people in charge wanted them to promote. It wasn't sexual enough, too clean, pure and Godly. They are all for torture and pain, they had Justin in a secret meeting and offered him a solo contract with major promo and PR stuff, in return he and Britney had to be over. He agreed. She told me the one who told her, the whistle-blower, so to speak, told her that Justin regrets it, insiders say. But he did do it nevertheless, his Faustian Bargain. He had to sacrifice his love for Britney to prove it to them. It was pain and exposure for both of them, so the execs were happy. Since pain and torture were involved, and they have successfully destroyed a Godly love that united two people. She also told me that this happens to all couples that love each other in the music industry; Bieber and Selena too. That the couples that exist and are seemingly happy are not, they didn't even get to pick each other; they were told that they would be good with each other because the Satanic handlers get to pick YOUR partner for you, and it has to be an initiated member, someone from their circle. 

I am not saying that this is true, just repeating what I've been told and she sounds legit. She's been snap chatting her whole experience at the label! 

I always thought there was something very scary about the industry when Whitney said it was common for TV to manipulate the way some people look to influence public opinion? Or MJ talking about a "conspiracy," you know? This sounds believable. Thoughts?  

:whitney:

10 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

My friend (who goes to UCLA and studies Popular Culture) had an internship at a big record label

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

It's a private account and even if it were public, I wouldn't post my friend's stuff without her approval. :lemmetellu:

you revealed what your friend studies though and her job. And taking simple screenshots on your phone/tablet is too much for u? You are full of sh!t :whitney:

Just now, Brichney. said:

Ok, then don't believe it. Move on with your bullshitless life. :girlwhat:

I will just keep pointing out the flaws in your fairytale actually. How abt that :whitney:

13 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

you revealed what your friend studies though and her job. And taking simple screenshots on your phone/tablet is too much for u? You are full of sh!t :whitney:

I will just keep pointing out the flaws in your fairytale actually. How abt that :whitney:

Lmao, revealed? I just stated generalities, hunty. Keep looking desperate and hijacking my thread. :gross:

Thanks for the bumps, though. :urite:

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

Lmao, revealed? I just stated generalities, hunty. Keep looking desperate and hijacking my thread. :gross:

Thanks for the bumps, though. :urite:

revealing which college attends and what she studies is not "generalization" hunty :urite: why revealing that and then refusing to reveal the screenshots? u are full of sh!t as always :urite:

Just now, delicious.fried.chicken said:

Can someone make me famous then.

:wyd: Like, just hook me up with an old man in the industry.

Ew, gross. You know that does happen, right? You know there are girls getting raped by rich old disgusting pigs, right? Utterly gross. Go read what Rose Mcgown said about Harvey Weinstein.