We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gossip Girl

"Just Dance (Extreme)" Wii Choreo Goes Harder than Her Entire Tour

2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

She just doesn’t dance with her whole body like that anymore. That’s why I love the Circus GMA performance. The way she moves in it was like the old Britney. She moves all parts of her body now and bends her knees more, she just doesn’t use one fluid motion to connect everything. It’s robotic. It’s like, move here, move there. It’s very simplistic choreography and she also over thinks. I bet she’s lost a lot of her skill at this point. She would need to spend a long, long time many weeks in a dance studio with a professional choreography and she would need to have 100% dedication. I believe she could do it she wanted bc she is in stellar shape, but I just don’t see it happening. She shows no signs of having drive anymore. None whatsoever.

You're right. That's exactly what I think to. It's been like over 14 years since she went HARD in the dance studio. Can you imagine not doing something that long? You would have to relearn almost everything  you used to do at that point.

3 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

This is still nowhere as good as the Extreme bersion. 

It's not that she's lazy, she can't do it anymore. Not the choreographer's fault, who have to tailor their work to her so it's easy. Even the POM dance choreographers lamented that they wished they were there when she was "Prime Britney."

Excuses. If she couldn't do it anymore, why bother rehearsing it in the first place? She's been scrapping consistently better choreographies since 2008.

Mannequin, Break the Ice, Toxic, Make Me

Then you have improvements like her finally performing the Work Bitch floor routine after 3 years, when she got in better shape.

Again, she's lacking passion, not ability. It's not like choreo like this is some extreme feature but why scrap it when it's better than what you replaced it with? Why did she water down the simple Circus choreo even more? L A Z Y .

14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Random fucking death drops, though? :o And they expect KIDS to do those? :decisions:

You're not wrong, the choreo definitely hits hard. But it's almost as hideous as that outfit. :grimace: Almost.

But let's be honest, she'd love that outfit, and she'd love that choreo. It's basic, it recycles the same three moves, and in the final chorus, it even has THIGH TAPS. We all know how much she loves tapping her thighs. :gloria: 

Honestly I'd rather see Britney slay the same moves with personality and swag than half ass complicated choreo

primeney had mostly simple choreo but lot of swag and attitude and saved the complicated stuff for the breakdown. Plus she'd attempt to sing a note live

10 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Honestly I'd rather see Britney slay the same moves with personality and swag than half ass complicated choreo

primeney had mostly simple choreo but lot of swag and attitude and saved the complicated stuff for the breakdown. Plus she'd attempt to sing a note live

:girlwhat:  "primeney had mostly simple choreo"

On 10/7/2017 at 12:20 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Excuses. If she couldn't do it anymore, why bother rehearsing it in the first place? She's been scrapping consistently better choreographies since 2008.

Mannequin, Break the Ice, Toxic, Make Me

Then you have improvements like her finally performing the Work Bitch floor routine after 3 years, when she got in better shape.

Again, she's lacking passion, not ability. It's not like choreo like this is some extreme feature but why scrap it when it's better than what you replaced it with? Why did she water down the simple Circus choreo even more? L A Z Y .

I don't think we're disagreeing...? I'm saying she lost most of her advanced dancing abilities after 14 years of not doing hard choreography.