We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gossip Girl

"Just Dance (Extreme)" Wii Choreo Goes Harder than Her Entire Tour

32 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's fun and Britney can easily pull something like this off but :blurp:

Isn't this basically the circus tour choreo? :orangu:

And let's not even talk about PoM choreo.

She just doesn’t dance with her whole body like that anymore. That’s why I love the Circus GMA performance. The way she moves in it was like the old Britney. She moves all parts of her body now and bends her knees more, she just doesn’t use one fluid motion to connect everything. It’s robotic. It’s like, move here, move there. It’s very simplistic choreography and she also over thinks. I bet she’s lost a lot of her skill at this point. She would need to spend a long, long time many weeks in a dance studio with a professional choreography and she would need to have 100% dedication. I believe she could do it she wanted bc she is in stellar shape, but I just don’t see it happening. She shows no signs of having drive anymore. None whatsoever.

Random fucking death drops, though? :o And they expect KIDS to do those? :decisions:

You're not wrong, the choreo definitely hits hard. But it's almost as hideous as that outfit. :grimace: Almost.

But let's be honest, she'd love that outfit, and she'd love that choreo. It's basic, it recycles the same three moves, and in the final chorus, it even has THIGH TAPS. We all know how much she loves tapping her thighs. :gloria: 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's fun and Britney can easily pull something like this off but :blurp:

I really doubt it at this point. Also even though it's a wii game, these are all elite, professional dancers (coached the entire process) who could be tour backup dancers.

You think Britney could outdance any of her tour backup dancers? :girlwhat:

1 minute ago, Gossip Girl said:

I really doubt it at this point. Also even though it's a wii game, these are all elite, professional dancers (coached the entire process) who could be tour backup dancers.

You think Britney could outdance any of her tour backup dancers? :girlwhat:

I mean

It's not like she can't dance anymore, she's just lazy and doesn't know how to pick a great choreographer anymore.

44 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Random fucking death drops, though? :o And they expect KIDS to do those? :decisions:

You're not wrong, the choreo definitely hits hard. But it's almost as hideous as that outfit. :grimace: Almost.

But let's be honest, she'd love that outfit, and she'd love that choreo. It's basic, it recycles the same three moves, and in the final chorus, it even has THIGH TAPS. We all know how much she loves tapping her thighs. :gloria: 

She wouldn't do the whole choreo though, just the 30-second breakdown. 

They also do the group dance which is still better that I linked below.

42 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Ok why is everything about that better than POM's Circus?

Even the easy version of Circus on the game is harder than the tour.

41 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

anything is :orangu:

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean

It's not like she can't dance anymore, she's just lazy and doesn't know how to pick a great choreographer anymore.

This is still nowhere as good as the Extreme bersion. 

It's not that she's lazy, she can't do it anymore. Not the choreographer's fault, who have to tailor their work to her so it's easy. Even the POM dance choreographers lamented that they wished they were there when she was "Prime Britney."

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I appreciate that they referenced Womanizer and the Circus tour BOMT look.

I'm pretty sure the choreographer is a fan. This is a very Britney-esque choreo with a lot of her signature moves. Heck, even the dancer has her build here.

That 2:30 breakdown