We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MmmDani

Is this Myah Myah?

There's a Myah Marie on the iTunes Store with and EP called "Something To Believe In", this isn't our Myah Marie is it? Also have any of you got the Myah Marie 70 track complete collection of demos (I think Black Widow's on there), if so it it any good?

13 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You can find all her songs on YT with download links actually. They're pretty bad imo but if you're interested they're there.

Is that Black Widow the Britney Demo?

22 hours ago, MmmDani said:

There's a Myah Marie on the iTunes Store with and EP called "Something To Believe In", this isn't our Myah Marie is it? Also have any of you got the Myah Marie 70 track complete collection of demos (I think Black Widow's on there), if so it it any good?

You can download all of her old stuff here. Scroll to the bottom for a zip or just click on the song you want.

8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm actually surprised the army hasn't dragged on her any social media. Didn't they drag the actress from Britney Ever After? And Will.i.am? 

She was dragged one time, before the Glory era started, she posted a pic on instagram and a BJ certification was hanging on the wall behind her, a fan commented "stay way from Britney" or smth like that, she also replied something bit can't remember. It was posted here on Exhale but couldn't find it. 

38 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm actually surprised the army hasn't dragged on her any social media. Didn't they drag the actress from Britney Ever After? And Will.i.am? 

We did but she always made it private for a while to make it stop :orangu: