We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JustLoveBritney

Britney VEVO Certifications

2 hours ago, BattleBoy said:

Piece of Me will be next month, all the others the OP said will be next year. And yea Ooh La La is going the fastest of all, slumber party pretty fast also

:gross:

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl love pure pop Britney. Why OLL is slaying tbh 

Not to mention it is the last song I actually heard on radio of hers 

Very true. She also looked good in the video and gave better interviews for that song on the radio than some of her more current tracks. 

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

OLL is gaining traction because of The Smurfs 3 movie that came out this year. :orangu: 

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

OLL is gaining traction because of The Smurfs 3 movie that came out this year. :orangu: 

That movie flopped though. What would make ppl lookup Britney's song from smurfs 2. 

Its the last song I heard on radio 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That movie flopped though. What would make ppl lookup Britney's song from smurfs 2. 

Its the last song I heard on radio 

Because kids watch the music video and they like The Smurfs movies. That's the appeal, the song itself doesn't have the same popularity on other streaming platforms like Spotify, it's one of her lowest.

http://kworb.net/spotify/artist/26dSoYclwsYLMAKD3tpOr4.html

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because kids watch the music video and they like The Smurfs movies. That's the appeal, the song itself doesn't have the same popularity on other streaming platforms like Spotify, it's one of her lowest.

http://kworb.net/spotify/artist/26dSoYclwsYLMAKD3tpOr4.html

Idk what that chart is?

Anyways I suppose but ppl must like it then 

22 hours ago, danny1994 said:

100 million is nothing these days, certified should mean 500m

Brand new videos by big streaming artists make 100M look like nothing but it's definitely an achievement when a 90s/pre-Youtube video like Sometimes or Crazy reaches 100M. Especially since they weren't major/very big hits.

3 minutes ago, button said:

Brand new videos by big streaming artists make 100M look like nothing but it's definitely an achievement when a 90s/pre-Youtube video like Sometimes or Crazy reaches 100M. Especially since they weren't major/very big hits.

I agree about the old videos from the 90s, I just laugh when people talk about Slumber Party getting “certified” :tiffcackle:

Just now, danny1994 said:

I agree about the old videos from the 90s, I just laugh when people talk about Slumber Party getting “certified” :tiffcackle:

Slumber Party is a streaming disaster :mj: 

Expected to hit 80,000,000 on: 2018/06/01

:mj::mj:

6 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

But I was told by Exhalers that SP was a viral hit and was bigger than Single Ladies? :mj:

It started out so good because we all worked together to keep streaming but once we realized Britney just doesn't care, we stopped caring. 

12 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Really where do you live? The stations around me played WB, PG, and MM a decent amount actually! 

Honestly 100M isn’t really that impressive anymore, but for older videos it’s still a good threshold. Still, if we’re looking at her recent songs, they should have crossed 100M by now, and it’s pretty tragic looking at their views right now.