We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JustLoveBritney

Britney VEVO Certifications

So Britney already has 12 videos certified, Piece of Me is definitely next to be certified, hopefully by the end of the year.

But which videos could be certified by the end of next year? (not including Piece of Me)

My predictions are: I'm A Slave 4 U, Everytime, Sometimes and at a push POSSIBLY (You Drive Me) Crazy. 

Too optimistic or nah? :mattafact:

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

So sad though that the certifications don't mean exclusives anymore

100 mil business has gone out of business a long ago.

I like the 1 mil like milestone more now tbh

I know but I was just curious lol. Pretty Girls will probably reach 1 million likes next tbh.

Just now, JustLoveBritney said:

I know but I was just curious lol. Pretty Girls will probably reach 1 million likes next tbh.

I like Pretty Girls :mhm:

Gonna listen to PG next, right before the "night peace" (btw how is it in English, the time when you have to put your music quiet because of night and neighbors??? I don't know the word, I just say "night peace". it sounds so uncool lol does anybody know the word?)

bitch, I like PG and I am not ashamed :mhm: 

6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

100 million is nothing these days, certified should mean 500m

Well let’s not forget Britney is the only artist to have videos certified in 3 different  decades :urite: but it’s true artists nowadays be getting 500m easily :crying1: what we gonna do

9 hours ago, JustLoveBritney said:

So Britney already has 12 videos certified, Piece of Me is definitely next to be certified, hopefully by the end of the year.

But which videos could be certified by the end of next year? (not including Piece of Me)

My predictions are: I'm A Slave 4 U, Everytime, Sometimes and at a push POSSIBLY (You Drive Me) Crazy. 

Too optimistic or nah? :mattafact:

Make me :yay:

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It'll probably be Certified by 2019. It's fine. :tbh: Do Somethin' is the one that worries me. :decisions: 

Do Somethin' is not as good as a song and as a video and it's a GH track from over a decade ago, I don't really care if it's never certified tbh

Slumber Party had a really positive buzz when it came out, she should have promoted it at relevant shows instead of unaired festivals :wontcry: 

Whatever it’s not a Big deal at this point. There was a time when having 100mln was a Big deal and vevo were doing that certifiaction thing but rn it’s Not that much. They should change it to 1 billion views tbh 

14 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

I like Pretty Girls :mhm:

Gonna listen to PG next, right before the "night peace" (btw how is it in English, the time when you have to put your music quiet because of night and neighbors??? I don't know the word, I just say "night peace". it sounds so uncool lol does anybody know the word?)

bitch, I like PG and I am not ashamed :mhm: 

Trust me, I like Pretty Girls too