We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Gwen Stefani Kicks Off The Holiday Season Early With New Album 'You Make It Feel Like Christmas': Stream

Let it snow.

Stream Gwen Stefani's new Xmas album You Make It Feel Like Christmas.

It's been a pretty terrible week, but Gwen is giving us a present to distract us from the doom and gloom.

Her new Christmas record is out today (Oct. 6). It features classic covers of some of your favs, including "Jingle Bells," "Let It Snow" and "Santa Baby," as well as a couple of originals – one of which features her honey Blake Shelton.

Go ahead and distract yourself this weekend courtesy of Gwenny Gwen Gwen. I'm right there with ya.

Thoughts on Gwen's new Christmas album? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Would late November have a lot of competition :wyd:

I was just going by the theory that late November would have more Christmas albums, therefore now is her possibility to shine, to be more original. furthermore, she should have released it on June :mhm: again, no Christmas albums to compete with.

19 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Same thoughts exactly

The sooner into the year the better

less competition!

24 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I was just going by the theory that late November would have more Christmas albums, therefore now is her possibility to shine, to be more original. furthermore, she should have released it on June :mhm: again, no Christmas albums to compete with.

But ppl won't care until November/December :calculating:

6 hours ago, Shadow. said:

who releases a christmas album in october? :tiffcackle: lemme scare away those trick or treaters with gwen's rendition of silent night :tiffcackle: 

Fantasia also released her Christmas album today and Mary J Blige released her's in October last year. They do it to try and extend the selling season since the time frame for a Christmas album is so short! Mariah released Oh Santa as a single in October as well.

The album is pretty good and When I Was A Little Girl and Never Kissed Anyone With Blue Eyes Before You are barely even Christmas songs if she changed 1-2 words in both they could be normal songs! I did not care for her rendition of Silent Night, My Gift Is You, and Christmas Eve but I like the rest! 

12 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I think maybe she thought if she released it in October her fans would buy/stream it now and the GP would start to listen to it in a month or so. 

But im not gonna lie I listened to it and it had me wanting to put up my tree and bake Christmas cookies:giggleney:

If people did their research they would see it's actually not uncommon for Christmas albums to be released in October, it's because the selling season for them is so short and you're right fans are going to initially buy/stream it and then in November/December the general public will catch on! Oh and I'd like to add that this project seems like just a throwaway fun thing for Gwen she's barely promoted it, there's not even a video for the single so yeah.