We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Watch Christina Aguilera Greet Oreo Cookie Contest Winners

9 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Look at her stage

but i think she's managed to take care of herself well and great interaction with the fans.

Honestly xtina looks GREAT. I can never keep up with how she looks but I'm pleasantly surprised lately. Fresh face and banging body :clap:

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She performs live shows all the time henny. Just at billionaire weddings. :bey:

And for Banks. 

She was in my city a few months back for a show and I was like WHAT because I really want to see her. It was just for the employees of the bank sadly. 

On 10/7/2017 at 2:10 PM, The Greatest Show said:

She earned 60 million just with the voice. She doesn't have extreme spending habits when it comes to houses or cars and even 're uses her clothes and shoes. I think she just likes money and oreo is paying enough. This was a small contest to meet her not a giant event. Still looks cheap and embarrassing tho. Don't know why they didn't at least make the venue look nicer.

Yeah, people are seriously exaggerating here with their comments (e.g., "is Christina bankrupt!?"), simply because it's a Britney fansite, the person in question is Xtina, and apparently we're still in the year 2000. Every single pop star does product endorsements, it's why about half of Britney's IG pictures (and the MM video) consist of her putting on that eos lip balm. And Britney herself endorsed Chips Ahoy during her prime, so I don't understand why cookies are suddenly so embarrassing either. :tiffeyeroll:

On 10/6/2017 at 6:42 PM, GrotesqueDiva said:

Does she have a GH album? 
It contains 3 songs? :tiffcackle:

Her debut album alone contained three #1 singles. When it came to #1's, Britney didn't catch up to Xtina until after her comeback ("Womanizer" and "3"). Britney is obviously the bigger star, but it's so silly to pretend like Christina didn't also have a massive career and impact in pop music. 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, people are seriously exaggerating here with their comments (e.g., "is Christina bankrupt!?"), simply because it's a Britney fansite, the person in question is Xtina, and apparently we're still in the year 2000. Every single pop star does product endorsements, it's why about half of Britney's IG pictures (and the MM video) consist of her putting on that eos lip balm. And Britney herself endorsed Chips Ahoy during her prime, so I don't understand why cookies are suddenly so embarrassing either. :tiffeyeroll:

I know she does other things but it's shocking she is doing something like this. She always came off as proud. 

She used to brag about her voice being great all the time but she rarely does singing these days. 

I actually love Xtina but she frustrates me like Britney. I don't understand all their choices when they are so talented :wyd:

8 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

But at least Britney releases albums, videos and tours, Xtina is only dedicated to oreo, no videos, singles, albums and her last tour was in 2007, I mean :whitney:

On 9/10/2017 at 12:51 PM, LostInAnImage said:

Her debut album alone contained three #1 singles. When it came to #1's, Britney didn't catch up to Xtina until after her comeback ("Womanizer" and "3"). Britney is obviously the bigger star, but it's so silly to pretend like Christina didn't also have a massive career and impact in pop music. 

Chill, It was just a silly harmless joke.
Plus, Britney was never a spokesperson for Chips Ahoy cookies.  She never did any commercial or photoshoot for that brand.  They just made a cardboard image with their logo and a picture of Britney from her Teen People photoshoot.