We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Watch Christina Aguilera Greet Oreo Cookie Contest Winners

Gotta say its so weird seeing this.

I mean Christina is so talented. Would be better to see her doing something worthwhile that is creative and beneficial towards her career musically.
There was a time where I did wonder why she wouldn't get her own residency in Vegas, as I thought it was more fitting for Christina as she loves her big, over the top costumes, hair and make-up and has a huge voice to go with all of that. I mean The Chainsmokers have their own residency and I really don't know any of their discovery, except for maybe one song.

I really don't know how she's cool with doing Oreo while her Mickey Mouse Club peers like Britney release new albums, perform in tours, festivals, award ceremonies and residencies, with Justin gearing up for Superbowl and Ryan Gosling promoting with Harrison Ford the biggest sequel to a film of the year to one of the most iconic movies ever made. I would like to see Christina either doing a residency or performing new material at shows and music events.

29 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Gotta say its so weird seeing this.

I mean Christina is so talented. Would be better to see her doing something worthwhile that is creative and beneficial to her career musically.
There was a time where I did wonder why she wouldn't get her own residency in Vegas, as I thought it was more fitting for Christina as she loves her big, over the top costumes, hair and make-up and has a huge voice to go with all of that. I mean The Chainsmokers have their own residency and I really don't know any of their discovery, except for maybe one song.

I really don't know how she's cool with doing Oreo while her Mickey Mouse Club peers like Britney release new albums, perform in tours, festivals, award ceremonies and residencies, with Justin gearing up for Superbowl and Ryan Gosling promoting with Harrison Ford the biggest sequel to a film of the year to one of the most iconic movies ever made. I would like to see Christina either doing a residency or performing new material at shows and music events.

She was also so proud as well. 

I cant believe she can show her face to do these things. I wonder if she is really hurting on money. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I cant believe she can show her face to do these things. I wonder if she is really hurting on money. 

Has you wonder as well how hard it really is for her to get work in that industry today, including as to why its actually taking so long to complete just one album.
I mean you tell yourself that she doesn't really need to do something like Oreo, but then you think and question, "or does she..."    :eheeek:

18 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

That event looks so cheap it's actually kinda sad. :gross:
This spanish site claims that she actually have money issues, maybe that's why she is taking all this embarrassing decisions:

https://www.cromosomax.com/37330-esta-arruinada-christina-aguilera

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She earned 60 million just with the voice. She doesn't have extreme spending habits when it comes to houses or cars and even 're uses her clothes and shoes. I think she just likes money and oreo is paying enough. This was a small contest to meet her not a giant event. Still looks cheap and embarrassing tho. Don't know why they didn't at least make the venue look nicer.