We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PokemonSpears

Remember that tacky song in Spanish that ripped of FTBOMBH? There's a new version of it...

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

BITCH, I AM SHOOK. LOOKING FOR AN ASEREJE GIF MADE ME FIND OUT THAT IT WAS NEVER GIBBERISH. OR ARABIC. IT'S BROKEN ASS ENGLISH :orangu:

http://www.dailypedia.net/tag/asereje/

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

is actually from the Sugarhill Gang’s classic hit "Rapper's Delight". The actual lyrics are as follows.

I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Say this gibberish and you’d came up with Asereje either. Made sense?

Wait, I didn't know that Rapper's Delight song, but I did know the reference, just this year I heard it in this video @3:56

and I did think Aserejé might have copied it, or had some kind of reference to an old song, that same old song they're referencing above, but wasn't really sure and never looked it up

 

 

the more you know :dead:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's the same melody but speeded up x10 times. I wonder if there are more Britney gems hidden in other songs. We stan such an influential icon. :sobbing:

I know Reinha De Bumbum with Gretchen is a TOTAL homage to Gimme More due to Exhale making her a GIF icon. :queenflopga: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

BITCH, I AM SHOOK. LOOKING FOR AN ASEREJE GIF MADE ME FIND OUT THAT IT WAS NEVER GIBBERISH. OR ARABIC. IT'S BROKEN ASS ENGLISH :orangu:

http://www.dailypedia.net/tag/asereje/

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

is actually from the Sugarhill Gang’s classic hit "Rapper's Delight". The actual lyrics are as follows.

I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Say this gibberish and you’d came up with Asereje either. Made sense?

I’m shooked. 

I always thought that this line was fruit of a crazy night full of drugs and fun. 

But, now I get it:beysip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It's the same melody but speeded up x10 times. I wonder if there are more Britney gems hidden in other songs. We stan such an influential icon. :sobbing:

:mhm:

 

tooodavía me acuerdo de tiiiii :CPKney: now it's stuck in my head :embarrassney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

BITCH, I AM SHOOK. LOOKING FOR AN ASEREJE GIF MADE ME FIND OUT THAT IT WAS NEVER GIBBERISH. OR ARABIC. IT'S BROKEN ASS ENGLISH :orangu:

http://www.dailypedia.net/tag/asereje/

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

is actually from the Sugarhill Gang’s classic hit "Rapper's Delight". The actual lyrics are as follows.

I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Say this gibberish and you’d came up with Asereje either. Made sense?

96171-Britney-galaxy.com-Introducing-The

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lolo. said:

I’m shooked. 

I always thought that this line was fruit of a crazy night full of drugs and fun. 

But, now I get it:beysip:

 

3 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

96171-Britney-galaxy.com-Introducing-The

 

I KNOW, I'M SHOCKED TOO. Even now, re-reading it, I'm just like WTF? :haha: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm:

 

tooodavía me acuerdo de tiiiii :CPKney: now it's stuck in my head :embarrassney:

I will never hear that song the way I used to :idkney:

 

.. Todavía siento que estas junto a mi :embarrassney:

Ok, I did this experiment, play the FTBOMBH MV on Youtube at 2x speed and I swear, it does sound like that Todavía song, it's the weirdest thing :lanacackle: try it and let me what you think 

 

From the bottom of my broken heart deserves the credit. :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I will never hear that song the way I used to :idkney:

 

.. Todavía siento que estas junto a mi :embarrassney:

Ok, I did this experiment, play the FTBOMBH MV on Youtube at 2x speed and I swear, it does sound like that Todavía song, it's the weirdest thing :lanacackle: try it and let me what you think 

 

From the bottom of my broken heart deserves the credit. :lemmetellu:

I played it at 1.5 and it does sound like it :giggleney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/free-speech-and-cyber-bullying?redirect=blog/speakeasy/free-speech-and-cyber-bullying

 

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/cyberbullying-laws-pennsylvania.htm

 

It's sort of odd that I keep getting cyberbullied during National Anti - Bullying Month. I have seen and read all the post and I emailed the administrators about my name being used to be made fun of, joked at and low down mean! 

 

You clearly don't get it. Your behavior on here is a direct reflection on how you are in real public life away from your screen names you hide behind and the stupid emoji's, faces being made at me etc etc. GROW UP! 

 

Keep pushing me, making me feel not welcomed, accepted and respected. I will dance till the world ends with this one. 

 

You think you know me but you don't. You have this perception of who I am and what I am. Your delusional fantasy of me is wrong. 

Have an adult conversation, constructive, to the point, straight up, be real and ask questions. I am more than humble, kind, sweet, refreshing, the life of the party, gracious, blessed and chill. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.