We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
sue the expectional earner

do you think her instagram changed her image?

On 6.10.2017 at 9:44 AM, Sh0wD0wn said:

I think it changed her image, but for the better! 

I think people really appreciate seeing her just posting positive quotes and how much fun she had at Disneyland with her kids. She's very humble and I definitely think that comes across on her Instagram.

yep, I do think this really helped change how Britney is perceived by a lot of people (who might not be the biggest fans but now appreciate her as a person).

It makes her more relatable. :brityes:

i think the only people that dislike her insta are materialistic shallow people who want her to show off money, fur, expensive stuff, professional photoshoots, selfies where she looks like a barbie. I prefer the insta she actually has; human, shows "flaws", humble, cute, and genuine. when I look at Beyonce's page, or rihanna or j.lo, i just get annoyed by the dead animals, superficial, materialistic crap I see. and also; rihanna's behaviour and way of talking, cant imagine how people can be around that for more than a minute a day. 

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney is about being a human being and not focused on popularity

Yeah yeah, her Instagram is messy, like her lifestyle. In terms that she's not getting classier by time. In her age she should try to become more classy and representable.